Oregon @ Colorado (Saturday 7 pm pst ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Oregon @ Colorado (Saturday 7 pm pst ESPN)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Will this be a close game now?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Re: Oregon @ Colorado (Saturday 7 pm pst ESPN)

Post by gofightingducks »

Ducks might not even win this one but if they do it will be closer than it should be.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

LET'S GO DUCKS! I've heard duck fans talking about still salvaging a good season, bowl game, things like that. All I car about is simply beating Colorado, which in the past has been a guarantee, but right now it's a complete mystery. Oregon could shut them out, beat them in a close game, lose in a close game, or get blown out. Who the heck knows? I certainly don't. I just know that this could be the first time this season that Oregon beats a FBS team, so GO DUCKS!
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

I think there has been a wake up call for all involved, they win it walking away. My question is who starts at QB? Probably Adams, but it has to be without any doubt in his mind which causes him to tell the back up to "be ready".
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Alan wrote:I think there has been a wake up call for all involved, they win it walking away. My question is who starts at QB? Probably Adams, but it has to be without any doubt in his mind which causes him to tell the back up to "be ready".
Wake up call for who? The defense has no idea what they're doing cause they have a DC who has no idea what he's doing, and QB's who can't throw the ball and an OLine that can't block. I mean it is Colorado but the OLine didn't do well in any game this season. If GSU can put up 21 points in one quarter than so can Colorado, and that's more than Oregon scored all game against Utah. The players are awake and they have been, it's the coaches leading them that need to wake up, but now we'll find out if they're capable of even waking up or if this if the quality of coaches that they are.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
Alan wrote:I think there has been a wake up call for all involved, they win it walking away. My question is who starts at QB? Probably Adams, but it has to be without any doubt in his mind which causes him to tell the back up to "be ready".
Wake up call for who? The defense has no idea what they're doing cause they have a DC who has no idea what he's doing, and QB's who can't throw the ball and an OLine that can't block. I mean it is Colorado but the OLine didn't do well in any game this season. If GSU can put up 21 points in one quarter than so can Colorado, and that's more than Oregon scored all game against Utah. The players are awake and they have been, it's the coaches leading them that need to wake up, but now we'll find out if they're capable of even waking up or if this if the quality of coaches that they are.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....., a wake up call for all involved, every player every coach, no doubt things need to change....... "A wake up call for who?" Who do you think? From every player to every coach. We are all aware of what the stats are and how bad things are...... With luck you know the answer to "a wake up call for who?"
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Alan wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....., a wake up call for all involved, every player every coach, no doubt things need to change....... "A wake up call for who?" Who do you think? From every player to every coach. We are all aware of what the stats are and how bad things are...... With luck you know the answer to "a wake up call for who?"
I get what you're saying, I guess I was saying maybe there is no wake up call because the coaches just aren't capable of doing much better than what we've seen.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
Alan wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:

I get what you're saying, I guess I was saying maybe there is no wake up call because the coaches just aren't capable of doing much better than what we've seen.
Good enough, I believe they are good enough to get things straightened out.... Helf anyways
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Alan wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Alan wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:

Good enough, I believe they are good enough to get things straightened out.... Helf anyways
I truly hope that you are right! I'd love to see my ducks have a successful season!
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

Early prediction: Oregon wins by 40. And no, I am not joking.

61-21.
"You know we the big brother." - Cliff Harris

"Y'all know what time it is." -Damian Lillard
trnxcam
Three Star Recruit

Post by trnxcam »

Colorado: Pac12
2nd in scoring defense
4th in total defense

Granted they have not really played anyone....but the way the Ducks are playing right now...this could be more of a challenge than people think. Especially on the road.

:cry:
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

trnxcam wrote:Colorado: Pac12
2nd in scoring defense
4th in total defense

Granted they have not really played anyone....but the way the Ducks are playing right now...this could be more of a challenge than people think. Especially on the road.

And in the mountain air, Oregon hasn't looked like well conditioned team of the past.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

gofightingducks wrote:
trnxcam wrote:Colorado: Pac12
2nd in scoring defense
4th in total defense

And in the mountain air, Oregon hasn't looked like well conditioned team of the past.
Agreed, and it is the primary thing I don't understand about this team. It seems the linemen have a lot more belly fat than in years past.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

Oregon opened @ -12

Spread is down to Oregon -9.5 to -10
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

fpsduck wrote:Oregon opened @ -12

Spread is down to Oregon -9.5 to -10

Haha Oregon was 10 point favorites over Utah also, we all saw how that turn out..... :?