Seisay out indefinitely

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Seisay out indefinitely

Post by greenyellow »

According to DT, Chris Seisay is out indefinitely after getting surgery Tuesday. He's potentially the 5th Duck out out indefinitely or for the season after getting surgery, joining Brown, Tyner, Jonsen, and Marshall. Throw in VA (finger), Tyrell Crosby (ankle or foot), and Doug Brenner (ankle or foot) as gametime decisions this week, the injuries are really starting to add up. There's starting to be more talent sitting on the bench than available for games.
Last edited by greenyellow on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fpsduck
Senior

Re: Seisay out indefinitely

Post by fpsduck »

Ouch, not good.

No word on what type of surgery?
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

fpsduck wrote:Ouch, not good.

No word on what type of surgery?
Sounds like something on his left foot since he was seen wearing a boot on it the last couple games.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

With all of the youth and inexperience and issues and now injuries I just want to see a team compete and not give up and hopefully the experience will strengthen the teams depth for next season.
hjpop
Four Star Recruit

Post by hjpop »

In the past, the injuries usually hit us near the end of the season, when we didn't have time to get guys up to speed. The only saving grace is that this is early enough that the coaches can work on guys into the rotation and get them up to speed as best they could. It still sucks about Seisay and Marshall. BTW, people have been mentioning Nelson but I didn't see anything "official". What's going on about him?
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Of course he's out!
Willie Taggart is a dick.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

hjpop wrote:In the past, the injuries usually hit us near the end of the season, when we didn't have time to get guys up to speed. The only saving grace is that this is early enough that the coaches can work on guys into the rotation and get them up to speed as best they could. It still sucks about Seisay and Marshall. BTW, people have been mentioning Nelson but I didn't see anything "official". What's going on about him?
Someone said he had his arm in a sling after the game and during practice on Monday and Tuesday. Don't remember if he was mentioned in today's practice report so he's a question mark as well.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

greenyellow wrote:
hjpop wrote:In the past, the injuries usually hit us near the end of the season, when we didn't have time to get guys up to speed. The only saving grace is that this is early enough that the coaches can work on guys into the rotation and get them up to speed as best they could. It still sucks about Seisay and Marshall. BTW, people have been mentioning Nelson but I didn't see anything "official". What's going on about him?
Someone said he had his arm in a sling after the game and during practice on Monday and Tuesday. Don't remember if he was mentioned in today's practice report so he's a question mark as well.

He is listed as the Punt and Kick returner on the depth chart along with Addison so maybe he is just banged up a bit and resting but will be able to go.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

So many injuries early in the season. What the heck is happening here?
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

rockthief wrote:So many injuries early in the season. What the heck is happening here?
Bad luck. The injuries that have occurred have been ones you can't really prevent.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

A lot of feet getting hurt this year. I've heard TJ would have had his RS pulled if not for being injured.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Yeah that sucks. While I love the upside in both Ihenacho and Amadi, I just don't think they are ready to face the top QBs in the Pac-12. Gonna have to grow up, fast.

Get better Seisay.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13