Want a sad stat?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Want a sad stat?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Beavers offense has scored more points on Oregon than any other team this year. Technically tied with San Jose Sate (35). Not a very happy stat.

And Oregon has had a larger TOP, so please don't use that excuse.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
duckfan96
Senior

Re: Want a sad stat?

Post by duckfan96 »

Very uninspired defense today. Offense putting up yards but they too have not looked great. Left a lot of points on the board. A win is all that matters
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

duckfan96 wrote:Very uninspired defense today. Offense putting up yards but they too have not looked great. Left a lot of points on the board. A win is all that matters
Very uninspired. Too much turkey?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Seems they fell asleep after halftime and forgot to come out with any fire like they did in the first. This is on the coaches for not keeping them fired up or making good adjustments.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

I think if the Ducks score on the opening drive of the second half instead of (what was called a) turnover, that would have taken the last bit of life out of the Beavers and it would have been a MUCH different game -- maybe on the order of something like 59-21. But no excuses, including for the offense.
srsmiley007
Four Star Recruit

Post by srsmiley007 »

Greenblood wrote:I think if the Ducks score on the opening drive of the second half instead of (what was called a) turnover, that would have taken the last bit of life out of the Beavers and it would have been a MUCH different game -- maybe on the order of something like 59-21. But no excuses, including for the offense.
Again proof that Pellum needs to go. Our best defense is incredible offense. Reality check we are in the bottom 30 of all D1 schools. That is beyond ridiculous. Last year we were 59th in points and yards, 31st in FEI/ S . With our talent, no excuse. Alliotti had less and still managed to field top 20 teams. This is ridiculous. Please retire him and change the stinking scheme to a one-gap or you can say goodbye to ever winning a Natty. Just won't happen with DP at the helm of the defense...
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

We get it smiley, you want Pellum
Fired. You've made it crystal clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Did anyone but me hear the the post game shows, the report was the both Pellum and Buckner blew up at the defenses effort in the post game locker room.... The D came in thinking they just had to show up not DP.
srsmiley007
Four Star Recruit

Post by srsmiley007 »

lmduck wrote:We get it smiley, you want Pellum

Awesome input. Thanks again for the insight, depth and unique take on my responses. Mrs. Pellum...err.. ImDuck you might not want to participate if you find these views to difficult and challenging. May I suggest HSN.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

srsmiley007 wrote:
lmduck wrote:We get it smiley, you want Pellum

Awesome input. Thanks again for the insight, depth and unique take on my responses. Mrs. Pellum...err.. ImDuck you might not want to participate if you find these views to difficult and challenging. May I suggest HSN.
No need to continue being a snide a-hole over multiple posts to posters who have a difference of opinion.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Smiley - better to let people think you are a fool
Than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Might want to remember that next time you make stupid comments.

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

lmduck wrote:Smiley - better to let people think you are a fool
Than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Might want to remember that next time you make stupid comments.

I feel like the stop hating Britney guy because everyone calling him out sounds just as silly
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Worst D effort of the year considering our opponent. Would think by the last game that the defense would have peaked but with a few exceptions it was a stinker. An elite offense deserve at the least an average D. Let us hire someone who will do that for the team. Disagreed or not, it be my opinion. Average, just an average D please. How the heck difficult is that?
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

This really should be enough to get Pellum fired. It wont, but it should.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Duck07 wrote:
lmduck wrote:Smiley - better to let people think you are a fool

I feel like the stop hating Britney guy because everyone calling him out sounds just as silly
I'm right there with you, it's kinda ironic honestly. There is an element of self righteousness with certain posters on this board, they call out someone for wanting a coaching change, then when that poster responds, suddenly they're' an "idiot".