Gotta hope that is it for Don Pellum

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GrantDuck
Senior

Gotta hope that is it for Don Pellum

Post by GrantDuck »

Any self respecting CFB program, the guy is gone.

Beavers scored almost as many points today as they did in the last FIVE games. LOL.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Re: Gotta hope that is it for Don Pellum

Post by QuackininBama »

Pellum is hot garbage. Lets hope he doesn't even make it to call the bowl game.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

So maybe DP isn't a great, or even good, d coordinator. But to call a man garbage?? Really? Uncalled for imo
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Horrible coaching, inept at best. Ruinous to this team all year and he has to go soon, like today. I wish I could hear because I'd like to know what he says post-game. Goodbye would be nice.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

42 points to a terrible team. Only 21 points in the second half from the offense, that was a team that played like they were superior and didn't need to try and again the defensive scheme was terrible and some questionable offensive play calling. OSU coaches out coached the Ducks coaches the only thing that won it for the Ducks is a HUUUUGE difference in talent. A win is a win especially against the Beavers but this is none the less disappointing. Oregon is on the bubble for a possible at large berth and could have made a statement. Oh well considering how the season began I will take it but there needs to be some coaching changes over the offseason.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

duckfan96 wrote:So maybe DP isn't a great, or even good, d coordinator. But to call a man garbage?? Really? Uncalled for imo
Care to re-analyze?
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon messed up by not hiring Todd Orlando as DC as he's helped Houston become a really good defensive team, even if it is the American Athletic Conference.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

No I don't....he sucks as a COACH. Not as a person, hasn't slept with a student, raped anyone so no HE ISNT garbage.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

duckfan96 wrote:No I don't....he sucks as a COACH. Not as a person, hasn't slept with a student, raped anyone so no HE ISNT garbage.
His job isn't to not rape anyone, his job is to field a championship caliper defense. Honestly, your retarded.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

Classy...first you call a person garbage and then you call me retarded. His job is to field a defense, he hasn't done that. Fire him but why the personal attacks?? Some of you people take a game way too seriously
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

DP isn't a good DC, but he's a good person who has made positive impacts on the lives of many PSAs over the years.

Let's keep this in perspective... it's OK to say he's a garbage DC, but he's still a Duck, and he deserves some compassion.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
Bigwaved
Four Star Recruit

Post by Bigwaved »

QuackininBama wrote:
duckfan96 wrote:No I don't....he sucks as a COACH. Not as a person, hasn't slept with a student, raped anyone so no HE ISNT garbage.
His job isn't to not rape anyone, his job is to field a championship caliper defense. Honestly, your retarded.
This post made me laugh out loud. :roll: Being in Bama is getting to you...
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

duckfan96 wrote:Classy...first you call a person garbage and then you call me retarded. His job is to field a defense, he hasn't done that. Fire him but why the personal attacks?? Some of you people take a game way too seriously
I'm not gonna support his attack at you but maybe before calling him out you should've asked for clarification regarding his use of the word garbage. He probably just meant that he's a garbage defensive coordinator which honestly, he was today. But is he Bobby Petrino? Heck no.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Bigwaved wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:
This post made me laugh out loud. :roll: Being in Bama is getting to you...
I feel like that post has drunken regret and middle school education written all over it.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

QuackininBama wrote:
This is just the stuff I love about the grade school kids that post here. Why not think like a mature person and post as a mature person. I think the D came out in the second half and just threw their jocks on the field, it almost cost them. Think things though and quit blaming coaches....... What happened is players thought they had an easy game and it almost cost them the game.