Pellum

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan96
Senior

Pellum

Post by duckfan96 »

Figured there wasn't enough threads with his name in it, so here's another.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Re: Pellum

Post by pezsez1 »

If you rearrange the letters of his name, it spells:

mole

d

npelu

Don Pellum

Pull

Donem

... eh nvm, I've got nothing. Coffee time!
Willie Taggart is a dick.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

duckfan96 wrote:Figured there wasn't enough threads with his name in it, so here's another.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cedar Tree
Three Star Recruit

Post by Cedar Tree »

Still not enough threads

:lol:
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

We should create a Pellum thread for every point the defense gave up this year.....and if ya wanna know I'll tell ya. It would be 441 Pellum threads.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Sure seems like we're close to 441 post now.
srsmiley007
Four Star Recruit

Post by srsmiley007 »

QuackininBama wrote:We should create a Pellum thread for every point the defense gave up this year.....and if ya wanna know I'll tell ya. It would be 441 Pellum threads.
Nice!! Original, should we add lost bowl opportunities or current defensive ranking to really get the thread count up:)
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

He's a popular guy..

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Pellum 4 President
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

Wonder how many people would/will complain when DP is replaced and lack of talent on D shows up and the D gives up points? And how long it will take.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

duckfan96 wrote:Wonder how many people would/will complain when DP is replaced and lack of talent on D shows up and the D gives up points? And how long it will take.
Depends on the replacement defensive coordinator. IF we can get back to being in the 40-60 range of overall defense, then I'm sure fans will be happy. But if we are still in the 80-120 range in overall defense, then the complaining won't stop.

We did more with less before DP. I feel like NA's last 4 years of defense is the metric most fans will judge our defense by going forward.

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Hey, how about Rob Ryan?
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

duckfan96 wrote:Wonder how many people would/will complain when DP is replaced and lack of talent on D shows up and the D gives up points? And how long it will take.
Fans complaining about the coaches is a given. I'm not saying that it isn't deserved at times either. However, in general, message boards are a wasteland of opinions. A comical example of this is how fans were giving Neal credit for the defense playing better the past couple weeks prior to the Civil War. When the defense melts down in the Civil War, it is back to blaming Pellum while the savior (Neal) somehow had nothing to do with it again. Message boards are not the place to come for any semblance of consistent logic.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

gogreen55 wrote:
Fans complaining about the coaches is a given. I'm not saying that it isn't deserved at times either. However, in general, message boards are a wasteland of opinions. A comical example of this is how fans were giving Neal credit for the defense playing better the past couple weeks prior to the Civil War. When the defense melts down in the Civil War, it is back to blaming Pellum while the savior (Neal) somehow had nothing to do with it again. Message boards are not the place to come for any semblance of consistent logic.
Lol fair.