Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Fotu article

Post by UOducksTK1 »

http://registerguard.com/rg/sports/3399 ... n.html.csp

We are pretty stacked at DB, so doubt we see much of him next year, but sounds like he's sticking at that position.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
jimmy12
Senior

Re: Fotu article

Post by jimmy12 »

I don't think we're stacked. We have a lot of potential players that play DB, but we are not stacked. To say stacked, you need to be able to perform on the field. Last year we were one of the worst defensive backfields in the country.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

jimmy12 wrote:I don't think we're stacked. We have a lot of potential players that play DB, but we are not stacked. To say stacked, you need to be able to perform on the field. Last year we were one of the worst defensive backfields in the country.
That was also with Seisay missing most of the year, Juwaan Williams missing a huge chunk after really coming on, Tyree getting moved all over the place and Charles getting switched to defense mid-season. I think stacked is almost an understatement and I expect some pretty special stuff out of these guys this year.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

pudgejeff wrote:
jimmy12 wrote:I don't think we're stacked. We have a lot of potential players that play DB, but we are not stacked. To say stacked, you need to be able to perform on the field. Last year we were one of the worst defensive backfields in the country.
That was also with Seisay missing most of the year, Juwaan Williams missing a huge chunk after really coming on, Tyree getting moved all over the place and Charles getting switched to defense mid-season. I think stacked is almost an understatement and I expect some pretty special stuff out of these guys this year.
And Lovette. There is a lot of depth for Fotu to overcome. Whereas at LB (and even DL to some extent), things are more open.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Our secondary got significantly better as our young corners got more reps. They just weren't always supported by the schemes.
Willie Taggart is a dick.