2015-16 in review Pump-up video

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

2015-16 in review Pump-up video

Post by UOducksTK1 »

College football is the greatest sport ever. And man, that got me pumped for next year! Despite having a slightly off year, it was still a fun season. Going to the Stanford game this year was the best road game I've ever been to. How did you guys feel about this year?

How many more months until September? :(

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
cmmadness
Three Star Recruit

Re: 2015-16 in review Pump-up video

Post by cmmadness »

Two concussions and a broken finger away from playing in the Rose Bowl. :(
hjpop
Four Star Recruit

Post by hjpop »

I'm still stunned at a 9-4 season being considered "a terrible year". Given that we were replacing Mariota and Grasu and Armstead and our CBs who could play, it was bound to be an interesting year. 9-4 is definitely way better than where the pundits were placing Oregon in the preseason.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Oregon never lost when Adams was healthy. In my mind we are undefeated ;)
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Disappointed in the defense for obvious reasons, and I think Helf learned a valuable lesson this year too in what it takes to win at this level. But I think Oregon only will go up from here, and hopefully we will start to have competent backups. Definitely some fun times though, it was great watching this team beat Stanford and USC the way they did! And who can forget the ASU thriller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
way2krdn8d
Three Star Recruit

Post by way2krdn8d »

UOducksTK1 wrote:

College football is the greatest sport ever. And man, that got me pumped for next year! Despite having a slightly off year, it was still a fun season. Going to the Stanford game this year was the best road game I've ever been to. How did you guys feel about this year?

How many more months until September? :(
I got to do 3 games this year!

I was at the opening game at Autzen vs. EWU.. was my first trip back to autzen since 2003. Had a fun time..
I flew to watch the Colorado game and that was a GREAT time though painful game for a win
I flew back to Eugene to watch the SC game.. That was a special one to watch... VA was every bit the stud QB we could have hoped for.. pity we couldn't keep him protected well enough to have a truly special season..

Maybe Dakota Prukop is a bit more durable? maybe we have a plan for "if" and it doesn't look like throwing the towel in with more of the same... Wake me up when September begins..