Glen Ihenacho no longer with the program

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Glen Ihenacho no longer with the program

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Per Bleacher Report. Anybody got any info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Glen Ihenacho no longer with the program

Post by StevensTechU »

Didn't see Ihenacho leaving (edit: I mean to say that I didn't see it coming). He was a safety forced into CB, but I would've expected him to compete at FS this year.

The press conference still going on TuneIn right now if anyone wants to listen. Helfrich sounds optimistic.
Last edited by StevensTechU on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Helfrich confirmed it in his press conference. Depth chart in the secondary is going to be really fluid and competitive with almost everyone coming back and 3 FR coming off of their redshirt years. Another scholarship opened up for next year (which I sort of built into my calculations already.)
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I kinda figured McGraw would be the one to walk, but Ihenacho was definitely next in line. Semi-surprised. Given that there's little new competition coming in this year, I feel like he would have waited it out this season.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

UOducksTK1 wrote:I kinda figured McGraw would be the one to walk, but Ihenacho was definitely next in line. Semi-surprised, but given there's little new competition coming in this year, he would have waited it out this season.
Seems like that is good news about McGraw and Lovette's growth hopefully!
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

StevensTechU wrote:Didn't see Ihenacho leaving (edit: I mean to say that I didn't see it coming). He was a safety forced into CB, but I would've expected him to compete at FS this year.

The press conference still going on TuneIn right now if anyone wants to listen. Helfrich sounds optimistic.
What channel?