NCAA Drug Testing

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: NCAA Drug Testing

Post by greenyellow »

I could have sworn they changed the penalties after last season but it must not have passed their rules committee.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

greenyellow wrote:I could have sworn they changed the penalties after last season but it must not have passed their rules committee.
I think that was the school that changed their policy on drugs like marijuana. OSU did the same thing. I don't believe the NCAA's approach to weed has changed though.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I don't get it, it's stupid to me. But whatever, the NCAA does whatever they want, clearly. And sadly they play favorites. I still wonder what would've happened if Carrington played against Ohio St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:I don't get it, it's stupid to me. But whatever, the NCAA does whatever they want, clearly. And sadly they play favorites. I still wonder what would've happened if Carrington played against Ohio St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the drops from chuck and stanford sucked all of the momentum away from us. And we had a lot.
Sooth
Four Star Recruit

Post by Sooth »

NCAA has no business testing players for drugs unless they are testing for performance enhancing drugs. The NCCA's role is to ensure competitive fairness. That's it. WTF does marijuana have to do with competitive fairness?
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

NCAA has no business testing players for drugs unless they are testing for performance enhancing drugs. The NCCA's role is to ensure competitive fairness. That's it. WTF does marijuana have to do with competitive fairness?
If Carrington is allowed to play, it's unfair to the opponents.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

pezsez1 wrote:
If Carrington is allowed to play, it's unfair to the opponents.
Sour grapes, but if, IF Carrington is playing in the national championship.............just saying. Even my wife by halftime was saying that it looked to her as if Mariota had lost confidence in his receivers which made it a whole different ballgame.