Buckner to 49ers at 7

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Duck07
All-American

Buckner to 49ers at 7

Post by Duck07 »

Chip going all-in with the #DuckBias! It's going to be hilarious when they draft Alex Balducci later on as a depth pick.
Alan
Senior

Re: Buckner to 49ers at 7

Post by Alan »

Chip is going to catch crap from most of the media for that...... But I like it, hopefully it works out. Now will chip go after VA with one of his many round 6 picks? :lol:
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Alan wrote:Chip is going to catch crap from most of the media for that...... But I like it, hopefully it works out. Now will chip go after VA with one of his many round 6 picks? :lol:
I'm not sure why since Buckner is one of the best players in the entire draft and he helps fill a need. Plus, most draft analysts are rating the pick as one of the few worthy of an A or A+.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

greenyellow wrote:
Alan wrote:Chip is going to catch crap from most of the media for that...... But I like it, hopefully it works out. Now will chip go after VA with one of his many round 6 picks? :lol:
I'm not sure why since Buckner is one of the best players in the entire draft and he helps fill a need.
yea thats what i was thinking. Him being a great fit with AA and Chip is just icing on the cake. He was easily graded at 7.
duxforlyfe
Three Star Recruit

Post by duxforlyfe »

There were also many mock drafts with Buckner going to the niners. Was he projected there because of chip? Maybe, but as it was written already in this post, he's one of the best in the draft. Saw him going 4th to Dallas in some mock drafts too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

I was referring to Chip collecting Ducks again. #Duckbias
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

I don't have a problem with some regional picking if the players are good. I also note that the Niners took a Stanford guy later in the first round, Joshua Garnett. Why not get a product of a local school that fans will already be familiar with? The Niners ownership have a fan problem, so this makes sense to me. I hope both guys tear it up in Chip's system.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Alan wrote:I was referring to Chip collecting Ducks again. #Duckbias
I think he caught more crap for trading so much to get Garrnett. It wasn't just ducks, it's that he drafted way more pac 12 guys than anyone else while in philly.