At least we don't have to worry about one position..

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

Re: At least we don't have to worry about one position..

Post by nogerO »

maxduck wrote:My biggest worry is Gary Campbell is 65 years old.
Watch it mister, I'm 65.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Phenom wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Obviously Freeman is extremely good but I honestly prefer Benoit and TBJ. I am always so underwhelmed by Freeman when he gets to the second level. IMO Benoit and TBJ, as well as Griffin, are more skilled runners, just less physically gifted.
Ridiculous.
Agree. I love our stable of backs, but Freeman is the man regardless of anything else. Also I believe he had a hip injury most of last year, that slowed him. Because as a FR he didn't have trouble out running guys.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

buckmarkduck wrote:
Phenom wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Obviously Freeman is extremely good but I honestly prefer Benoit and TBJ. I am always so underwhelmed by Freeman when he gets to the second level. IMO Benoit and TBJ, as well as Griffin, are more skilled runners, just less physically gifted.
Ridiculous.
Agree. I love our stable of backs, but Freeman is the man regardless of anything else. Also I believe he had a hip injury most of last year, that slowed him. Because as a FR he didn't have trouble out running guys.
I wasn't saying anything contrary to that. Freeman is obviously the best out of them and one of he best RBs we've had at Oregon. He just lacks something in his running style that the other three all possess. I've lost track of how many times he's burst into the second level only to come to a complete in an attempt to spin around a DB and get easily taken down. Which is why, though Freeman is obviously the better RB, I prefer the running style of the other 3.