GM: Boston Celtics GM

Moseley's Projected Starters: Defensive Line

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Kimber45
Three Star Recruit

Re: Moseley's Projected Starters: Defensive Line

Post by Kimber45 »

So much potential on the defensive line. Can guys like Jelks and Cumberlander, both brought in to be 3-4, wreck shite in a 4-3 or do they not work in a 4-3? Does Kaumatule develop into a guy who can play the 1, 3 and SDE? Manu and Maloata have bona fides on the inside spots but do Baker, George and others have the moxie cut in front? Is Prevot, who I gather is up to 245, our best WDE? Mondeaux has been a beast off the edge but how far behind is T.J. Daniel?

I want so much to have a defense that I root for as a unit instead of the individual players.

P.s. Dear 8 pound 4 ounce Baby Geez: Please grant Oregon two six foot 200 pound corners with good coverage and tackling skills.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Moseley's Projected Starters: Defensive Line

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Kimber45 wrote:So much potential on the defensive line. Can guys like Jelks and Cumberlander, both brought in to be 3-4, wreck shite in a 4-3 or do they not work in a 4-3? Does Kaumatule develop into a guy who can play the 1, 3 and SDE? Manu and Maloata have bona fides on the inside spots but do Baker, George and others have the moxie cut in front? Is Prevot, who I gather is up to 245, our best WDE? Mondeaux has been a beast off the edge but how far behind is T.J. Daniel?

I want so much to have a defense that I root for as a unit instead of the individual players.

P.s. Dear 8 pound 4 ounce Baby Geez: Please grant Oregon two six foot 200 pound corners with good coverage and tackling skills.
Jelks showed some streaks of talent late last year, I think he'll be a pleasant surprise this season.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13