College Football Fantasy League

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

SuperDuck
Senior

Re: College Football Fantasy League

Post by SuperDuck »

kbmerz wrote:4 out of the 12 spots have been filled. There is still time left to join. Send me a PM!

If the other spots don't fill up by 7/24 I'd push the draft back one week and open it to the public. If it doesn't fill up by then, push the draft back another week, etc until all the spots are filled.
John 3:36
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Sign me up.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

Where do we stand on members now? Are we still drafting on 7/31 or do we need to open it up to the public and push the draft date back? Personally, I don't mind if the rest of the league is filled with outsiders because DA members are going to draft the good Duck players quickly and I'd like to have at least 1-2 on my team. :-)

Please give us an update.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

7/31 wouldn't work for me, so I'm all for pushing it back.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

If there are still spots open I'm interested
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

Really need an update soon. I like to join 3 leagues and if this doesn't get solidified soon I'll need to bow out so I can get into another league.
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

Sorry guys, I have been out of town on business and I am just now getting back into the swing of things. Right now we have 6 of the 12 spots filled. I am going to push back the draft date. Is there a certain date that I can push this back to?
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

kbmerz wrote:Sorry guys, I have been out of town on business and I am just now getting back into the swing of things. Right now we have 6 of the 12 spots filled. I am going to push back the draft date. Is there a certain date that I can push this back to?
I wouldn't go past 8/14. 8/7 would be better if you're going to open it up to others outside the forum so we can get players to fill up our league before they join elsewhere.

I wouldn't wait too long. Unfortunately, any one date may not be perfect for everyone. I just had to autodraft in a different league because of that. I just made sure I setup my list of players I wanted in the order I wanted them.
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

Status please?
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

FlDuckFan wrote:If there are still spots open I'm interested
Yes there is still spots available. If you want to play please send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you an invite. Thanks.
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

I have moved the draft to August 14th and starting next week I will open it to the public to fill the remaining 6 spots available. I would like to have all the players from this ducks attack page but if we can't fill the remaining spots I will open it up to public so we can get it filled. Thanks.
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

kbmerz wrote:I have moved the draft to August 14th and starting next week I will open it to the public to fill the remaining 6 spots available. I would like to have all the players from this ducks attack page but if we can't fill the remaining spots I will open it up to public so we can get it filled. Thanks.
Thanks. :)
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

kbmerz wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:If there are still spots open I'm interested
Yes there is still spots available. If you want to play please send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you an invite. Thanks.
Are you wanting to play? I need to know so I can get you added into the league. I have moved the draft to August 14th to give more people a chance to enter before I open it to the public to fill in the remaining spots left available. I would love to have you on if you want to play. Send me a PM!
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

****UPDATE**** The league has 7 of the 12 spots filled so far. If anyone else wants to play send me a PM with you're e-mail address and I will send you an invite. Keep in mind the draft will start on August 14th. The sooner you get me a PM the better, time is critical. Thanks.
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

8-12 spots have been filled