College Football Fantasy League

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

SuperDuck
Senior

College Football Fantasy League

Post by SuperDuck »

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone else would like to have a Ducks Attack college football fantasy league? I've been playing at Fantrax.com the past three years and it's a good platform. It's also free.

I need someone to volunteer to be the league moderator. I just had surgery yesterday and things are a bit challenging right now.

The league could be set at 12 or 16 teams.

Anyone interested?
John 3:36
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Re: College Football Fantasy League

Post by kbmerz »

I have been playing college fantasy football for years and always played on fantrax. I agree it's a very good free platform for CFF. I have also been a moderator for several years and I would be more than glad to create a league for everyone. Let me know if you want me to set up a league for everyone. I have been apart of C4Q for 8 years or so and know most everyone on here. Thanks.
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

kbmerz wrote:I have been playing college fantasy football for years and always played on fantrax. I agree it's a very good free platform for CFF. I have also been a moderator for several years and I would be more than glad to create a league for everyone. Let me know if you want me to set up a league for everyone. I have been apart of C4Q for 10 years or so and know most everyone on here. Thanks.

I'm in! You might want to leave the thread open for another week or so to make sure members here have first shot at joining before opening it up to the general public.
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

No problem. 12 or 16 team league?
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

kbmerz wrote:No problem. 12 or 16 team league?

Personally, I prefer a 12 team head-to-head league with 4 playoff teams. That way everyone plays each other.
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

I have created a league! The first 12 people that let me know their email address will get an invite to the Ducks Attack 2016 College Football Fantasy Leauge. I'm looking forward to it.
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

kbmerz wrote:I have created a league! The first 12 people that let me know their email address will get an invite to the Ducks Attack 2016 College Football Fantasy Leauge. I'm looking forward to it.
PM sent!
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

All e-mails will be kept private. Please send me a PM if you want to join the league. Thanks.
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

The draft will be online "standard" on Sunday July 31, 2016.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Sounds interesting, how about some rules. Can I draft any college football player or just pac12 or.... Never played fantasy football before but this may be the venue to start. Pool of player from were? How many? Each position? Can we draft a kicker? Sorry I'm a total rookie so I may get passed on this for experienced players, it just sounds like a fun idea.

Thanks, Alan
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

Alan you will be able to choose from any Division I College Football Team. You're roster will have 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 R/W/T, 1 K, 1 D/ST and bench players. It's fun, you would like it. Please send me you're PM with your e-mail address so I can add you to the league. Thanks.
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

kbmerz wrote:Alan you will be able to choose from any Division I College Football Team. You're roster will have 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 R/W/T, 1 K, 1 D/ST and bench players. It's fun, you would like it. Please send me you're PM with your e-mail address so I can add you to the league. Thanks.
Yes, it is fun. It's not very complicated either. We don't draft until July 31st, so you'd have plenty of time to figure anything out that you're unsure of. If you have questions just ask one of us and we'll be happy to help.

The only thing I ask of players is to please maintain a certain level of commitment if you're going to play. Example, if you know you'll be away for a week please take a few minutes and update your roster so it's full in the event any of your players are injured or the team has a bye week. That keeps the playing field level for everyone.

Also, please don't quit if you lose the first 2-3 games. It sucks when people do that. I've started out that way and gone on to make the playoffs. You'll find more great players than are listed as the season progresses.
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

Good advice SuperDuck! I agree with everything you said, I too hate it when someone quits because they are losing. Stay with it, have fun. If I need too move the draft too a different date let me know. I don't mind.
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

There are 8 spots left to fill up this 12 man league this year! Please send me a PM with you're e-mail message if you want to play. Thanks.
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

4 out of the 12 spots have been filled. There is still time left to join. Send me a PM!