New Uniforms

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Why are the numbers so huge?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: New Uniforms

Post by buckmarkduck »

These aren't new, they got released with the white Alomo bowl unis. Pharoah tweeted the real ones will break the Internet when they are released.
polyduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by polyduck »

Thanks for the info TK1! I'm really curious to see if there's been any resolution made between the U of O and the outfit that paints/designs their helmets. I didnt mind when they brought back the traditional "O" decals....but all the other designs that were brought out were a complete JOKE :roll: . Almost as embarrassing as the Duck Alamo Bowl defense. Hope they step up their game on BOTH fronts!
hjpop
Four Star Recruit

Post by hjpop »

Depending on what you read and where, it seems like UO either buried the hatchet or the other side threw money UO's way after begging to come back into the fold. Either way, it seems like the experiment with the helmets is over and we'll go back to the better designs like before.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

hjpop wrote:Depending on what you read and where, it seems like UO either buried the hatchet or the other side threw money UO's way after begging to come back into the fold. Either way, it seems like the experiment with the helmets is over and we'll go back to the better designs like before.

I've seen people in the know say that UO won't go back to HGI. They sold UO a bunch of helmets are that started to flake, and when the UO asked them to fix it, they said no. Which is crap, UO was the one who gave them a chance first, then they act like that.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

hjpop wrote:Depending on what you read and where, it seems like UO either buried the hatchet or the other side threw money UO's way after begging to come back into the fold. Either way, it seems like the experiment with the helmets is over and we'll go back to the better designs like before.

I've seen people in the know say that UO won't go back to HGI. They sold UO a bunch of helmets are that started to flake, and when the UO asked them to fix it, they said no. Which is crap, UO was the one who gave them a chance first, then they act like that.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Didn't they have some type of relationship with Blowsion Colors at one point in time? it seems to me that I heard they had.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Michigan went and got Jumpman from Nike and we have these which aren't bad but so much for being the trend setter.
hjpop
Four Star Recruit

Post by hjpop »

They haven't rolled out the new unis, if Brown's tweet is legit, so I'm just waiting for them. These seem to be the vids shown on Duckvision, though, so who knows?
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

FlDuckFan wrote:Michigan went and got Jumpman from Nike and we have these which aren't bad but so much for being the trend setter.
They look the same as their old ones. Just having Jordan on football unis, isn't really setting any trends. Besides what's MJ have to do with football?
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

saw on snapchat today a new white and apple green version of those unis, look pretty sharp.

Michigan is setting a trend... you dont understand the impact the Jumpman has on African American youth.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

buckmarkduck wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:Michigan went and got Jumpman from Nike and we have these which aren't bad but so much for being the trend setter.
They look the same as their old ones. Just having Jordan on football unis, isn't really setting any trends. Besides what's MJ have to do with football?
You must not know how big of a brand jumpman is.