Colorado @ Oregon (Sat 2:30 PM Pac-12 Networks)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Colorado @ Oregon (Sat 2:30 PM Pac-12 Networks)

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Bigwaved wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Bigwaved wrote:They did not quit. They could have. They have a lot of work to do. The coaches really did not clean up the penalty problem with whatever they tried last week. Prokup doesn't excite me enough to not try Herbert at this point.
I definitely am glad they fought back, but after two straight weeks of fighting and questionable coaching decisions, how much longer will they fight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every down they are on the field if they want to play the game. Why wouldn't they?
I sure hope you're right! We shall see! Excited to see how this team bounces back next week against WSU, it'd be bad to have a losing record after 5 games with the only two wins being in an unimpressive fashion against UC Davis and Virginia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greenyellow

Re: Colorado @ Oregon (Sat 2:30 PM Pac-12 Networks)

Post by greenyellow »

droop10 wrote:Funny thing about the debate regarding the 2 pt. conversions earlier. Had they gone for 2 and converted to start as they often do the first td, they could have settled for a game winning FG there. But no...that point never makes a difference I've been told.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Oregon had several better options to win or tie but went with probably the worst one. This is on Helf and Lubick for not agreeing on something better.