We lost two straight weeks...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

rockthief
Senior

Re: We lost two straight weeks...

Post by rockthief »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:Should be a question coaches ask when recruiting a defensive player... can you tackle consistently through 4 quarters or do you think arm tackling or going for a big hit and whiffing gets it done. When recruiting receivers expect them to catch the ball and make defenders miss. It seems the coaching staff does not know how to get the kids to learn how to tackle.
So I think why are they still the coaches?
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Good question rock. I would think after Utah... Washington State.... TCU.... and now Colorado... 3 of the 4 being at home.. uggg.... they wouldn't be. Chip Kelly was stubborn and cost us games with his stubbornness but he protected home turf. We have lost 3 games at home the last 2 years and will be more coming this year. We will lose to UW and Stanford at home... can almost bank on it. That will be 5 home games in 2 years.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

OregonFan4Life wrote:I don't get it, yeah I get emotional but I don't insult anyone, i post my opinion. I don't call anyone names, posters, coaches, or players. I state my opinion which is clearly unpopular and you all want to ban me or ignore me? That doesn't make sense to me honestly. Isn't that the point of a forum? To post your thoughts? I personally don't understand, but whatever. Nothing will stop me from loving my ducks and posting on here cause there's a lot of great posters and info on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the world of PC.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Duckenstein
Freshman

Post by Duckenstein »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:Good question rock. I would think after Utah... Washington State.... TCU.... and now Colorado... 3 of the 4 being at home.. uggg.... they wouldn't be. Chip Kelly was stubborn and cost us games with his stubbornness but he protected home turf. We have lost 3 games at home the last 2 years and will be more coming this year. We will lose to UW and Stanford at home... can almost bank on it. That will be 5 home games in 2 years.
When you put it in perspective, the frog is already in boiling water.

Helfich has to go. Time to put a plan in place so that they can act decisively at the end of the season.

It's time for an overhaul. Ducks haven't been 2-2 in 30 years.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

Duckenstein wrote:
GoDucksIn09 wrote:Good question rock. I would think after Utah... Washington State.... TCU.... and now Colorado... 3 of the 4 being at home.. uggg.... they wouldn't be. Chip Kelly was stubborn and cost us games with his stubbornness but he protected home turf. We have lost 3 games at home the last 2 years and will be more coming this year. We will lose to UW and Stanford at home... can almost bank on it. That will be 5 home games in 2 years.
When you put it in perspective, the frog is already in boiling water.

Helfich has to go. Time to put a plan in place so that they can act decisively at the end of the season.

It's time for an overhaul. Ducks haven't been 2-2 in 30 years.
Except for 1-3 in 2004 and 2-2 in 1994, 1992, and 1991. I assume you are going off the 2-2 1986 start.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:I don't get it, yeah I get emotional but I don't insult anyone, i post my opinion. I don't call anyone names, posters, coaches, or players. I state my opinion which is clearly unpopular and you all want to ban me or ignore me? That doesn't make sense to me honestly. Isn't that the point of a forum? To post your thoughts? I personally don't understand, but whatever. Nothing will stop me from loving my ducks and posting on here cause there's a lot of great posters and info on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're fine dude, you aren't crossing any lines. If people don't like your threads, they can see who the author is and avoid it. Or add you to the ignore list.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13