We lost two straight weeks...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

We lost two straight weeks...

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Due to bad coaching. This is a devastating loss for this program, not sure what's next for this team. Losing to Colorado with their backup QB at home is simply unacceptable. Chip gave this program everything they need D to achieve and this has been run into the ground. At this point, changes need to be made. Prukop should not be starting as well. Absolutely embarrassing, losing to Colorado, in Autzen, with a backup QB, in th and these jerseys. We are now a laughingstock of the nation. I can't support this staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
droop10
Five Star Recruit

Re: We lost two straight weeks...

Post by droop10 »

Does that mean you'll leave? Suddenly I'm starting to see a silver lining to this game.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

droop10 wrote:Does that mean you'll leave? Suddenly I'm starting to see a silver lining to this game.
Same here.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I will always be a duck til the day I die. However, that being said I want Helfrich out the sooner the better. This loss was to a team picked dead last by just about everybody and Oregon just lost to them at home. Not acceptable... no way... no how. I ill always be a duck but the day can not come soon enough that Helfrich is gone.
Bigwaved
Four Star Recruit

Post by Bigwaved »

greenyellow wrote:
droop10 wrote:Does that mean you'll leave? Suddenly I'm starting to see a silver lining to this game.
Same here.
+1
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Bigwaved wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Same here.
+1
I'm just glad there's a block feature here since it's really helping keep my aggravation level down.
Cedar Tree
Three Star Recruit

Post by Cedar Tree »

Games like this really separate the true fans from the bandwagon fans. I, for one, acknowledge it was a tough loss, but I give Colorado credit, I give our players credit for competing the entire game, and I'm looking forward to seeing how we do next week against Wazzu.

GO DUCKS
vegasdom
Three Star Recruit

Post by vegasdom »

Biggus Duckus wrote:Oregon: making redshirt freshman QBs look like Heisman candidates since 2002
lol Amen to this.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

greenyellow wrote:
Same here.
It's funny, OF4L actually has some very well thought out intelligent posts that contribute quite a bit to this forum when his emotions aren't in control mid game. You can see in the threads the post during games change with the types of emotions we are all experiencing and it's not all bad.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Cedar Tree wrote:Games like this really separate the true fans from the bandwagon fans. I, for one, acknowledge it was a tough loss, but I give Colorado credit, I give our players credit for competing the entire game, and I'm looking forward to seeing how we do next week against Wazzu.

GO DUCKS
I disagree. I literally want nothing more in life than a ducks national title(sad I know) and I fully agree with what O4L has to say.

Helf has killed all our momentum as a program. We are now 2006 oregon facing an uphill climb to becoming a national force.
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

Cedar Tree wrote:Games like this really separate the true fans from the bandwagon fans. I, for one, acknowledge it was a tough loss, but I give Colorado credit, I give our players credit for competing the entire game, and I'm looking forward to seeing how we do next week against Wazzu.

GO DUCKS
so that's it then? Hire Helfrich for life and collect a participation trophy each year? We're two years removed from a national title appearance although it feels like much longer
"F***** score points. What's your plan?"- Chipper
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Bigwaved wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Same here.
+1
+2, he needs to change his user name to Oregonfan4life or just until they hit a rough patch.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I don't get it, yeah I get emotional but I don't insult anyone, i post my opinion. I don't call anyone names, posters, coaches, or players. I state my opinion which is clearly unpopular and you all want to ban me or ignore me? That doesn't make sense to me honestly. Isn't that the point of a forum? To post your thoughts? I personally don't understand, but whatever. Nothing will stop me from loving my ducks and posting on here cause there's a lot of great posters and info on here.

pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

OregonFan4Life wrote:I don't get it, yeah I get emotional but I don't insult anyone, i post my opinion. I don't call anyone names, posters, coaches, or players. I state my opinion which is clearly unpopular and you all want to ban me or ignore me? That doesn't make sense to me honestly. Isn't that the point of a forum? To post your thoughts? I personally don't understand, but whatever. Nothing will stop me from loving my ducks and posting on here cause there's a lot of great posters and info on here.

+1
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

pudgejeff wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:I don't get it, yeah I get emotional but I don't insult anyone, i post my opinion. I don't call anyone names, posters, coaches, or players. I state my opinion which is clearly unpopular and you all want to ban me or ignore me? That doesn't make sense to me honestly. Isn't that the point of a forum? To post your thoughts? I personally don't understand, but whatever. Nothing will stop me from loving my ducks and posting on here cause there's a lot of great posters and info on here.

+1
+2