Fire Helf tomorrow morning

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Fire Helf tomorrow morning

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I think both quackattack and Alan need to calm it down and lower the insults. State your opinion, be passionate, but calling our players names and insulting other posters for a different opinion is childish and not what I think should belong on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

This just was poor beyond belief...their backup qb looked like Tim Tebow out there...I mean really
"F***** score points. What's your plan?"- Chipper
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

QuackAttack92 wrote:This just was poor beyond belief...their backup qb looked like Tim Tebow out there...I mean really
To be honest, he looked quite a bit better than Tim Tebow. He made great decisions all day, made some amazing throws, if we didn't know he was the backup coming into the game i don't think that is the conclusion anyone would have came to. He may never give that job back.
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

Safe bet he won't look as good as he did against us the rest of the season
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

QuackAttack92 wrote:Safe bet he won't look as good as he did against us the rest of the season
Yeah, every one circles the Oregon game on their schedules.
cesame
Two Star Recruit

Post by cesame »

Scott Frost your next HC
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

We easily will lose 5 or even 6 games. Helfrich's seat should have gone from warm to boiling hot. No way this is acceptable. This Colorado team that was picked dead last looked like a team to contend for the title on Oregon's home field. Ludicrous and unacceptable. Same goes for the Utah game last year and the TCU game. Nice guys finish last... maybe Helfrich is seeing if finishing last is acceptable since he is a nice guy.
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:We easily will lose 5 or even 6 games. Helfrich's seat should have gone from warm to boiling hot. No way this is acceptable. This Colorado team that was picked dead last looked like a team to contend for the title on Oregon's home field. Ludicrous and unacceptable. Same goes for the Utah game last year and the TCU game. Nice guys finish last... maybe Helfrich is seeing if finishing last is acceptable since he is a nice guy.
the worst thing is that the probably find a way to win 7-8 games, go to a meaningless bowl and keep the status quo
vegasdom
Three Star Recruit

Post by vegasdom »

No, tomorrow is too soon. If the Ducks lose in Pulman next week leave him there and give Lane Kiffen a call.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

vegasdom wrote:No, tomorrow is too soon. If the Ducks lose in Pulman next week leave him there and give Lane Kiffen a call.
Calling Lane Kiffen would be the dumbest thing they could do.
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

vegasdom wrote:No, tomorrow is too soon. If the Ducks lose in Pulman next week leave him there and give Lane Kiffen a call.
Geez H Christ are you serious? Yeah let's call Will Muschamp while we're at it
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

FlDuckFan wrote:
As would be calling Art Briles, who's name I've seen way too often in other forums and comment sections.
wepto
Four Star Recruit

Post by wepto »

FlDuckFan wrote:
He's done an excellent job at Bama and was promoted to HC way too young. He's got a douche bag personality, but he's an excellent coach and is still only 41 years old. He might be a better coordinator than HC, but he'll get another shot at HC if he wants one.
vegasdom
Three Star Recruit

Post by vegasdom »

greenyellow wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:
As would be calling Art Briles, who's name I've seen way too often in other forums and comment sections.
The dumbest might have been turning a top 10 program over to someone with no head coaching experience.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

vegasdom wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:
The dumbest might have been turning a top 10 program over to someone with no head coaching experience.
Why don't you ask USC about Kiffen.