I like what I'm seeing from Schooler

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

I like what I'm seeing from Schooler

Post by Alan »

He had another pick tonight and certainly not afraid to hit someone. Great addition.

Tick, tick, tick, tick.....
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Re: I like what I'm seeing from Schooler

Post by FlDuckFan »

Agreed, he's going to be good with all the playing time he's getting.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Like what I'm seeing as well. Main thing he needs to do is get a bit bigger in the off-season as he looks a bit slight right now.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

greenyellow wrote:Like what I'm seeing as well. Main thing he needs to do is get a bit bigger in the off-season as he looks a bit slight right now.
Yea, I noticed his size also, but not bad for a kid running around high school hallways last year, a couple years under Rad will help.

Anyone know how good his little brother is? I assume he's just a year young then "sunshine". :lol:
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

His pick aside, he obviously has great intelligence to allow Hoke to start him. He made some good open field tackles, and will only get better. Though I'm a little concerned that Daniels actually made some great tackles/plays tonight. His demise might be greatly exaggerated, and maybe has woken up from his demotion.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Everythingsducky wrote:His pick aside, he obviously has great intelligence to allow Hoke to start him. He made some good open field tackles, and will only get better. Though I'm a little concerned that Daniels actually made some great tackles/plays tonight. His demise might be greatly exaggerated, and maybe has woken up from his demotion.
The fact that Daniels was pulled from starting for over 2 years straight makes me wonder if our coach's have dropped the ball on player evaluation. Daniels was a beast yesterday, not to take anything away from what Schooler did.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13