What wins are left on the schedule?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

fpsduck
Senior

Re: What wins are left on the schedule?

Post by fpsduck »

DAT_man_again wrote:Okay, saying we are going to only win one more game is a total overreaction. We started 3-3 last year and finished 9-3.

We will beat Wazzu, easily. You think our defense is bad? Wait until you see that one. We could score 60 on them. Final score will be something like 58 -35.

We will beat Cal. Their defense is god-awful too. Arizona State is a pick-em game.

Obviously OSU is a win. We will beat one of USC/Utah. Washington had to go into OT to beat Arizona. Their defense looked very unimpressive.

So wins v Wazzu, Cal, OSU, USC, and possibly ASU and Washington.

7-5 or 8-4.
I like your optimism, but unless something changes with this team I don't see how they win that many games.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Washington state... a team that loves to pass will suddenly find a run game because of our near dead last defense against he run. Washington state will win. It might be close but the cougars will win. Every team will suddenly find a run game against Oregon even if they have sucked all year running the ball. We might beat the beavers... and might beat Cal or ASU but that is it. Utah will be a loss... UW is a loss... Stanford absolutely is a loss... USC is probably a loss. 3 more wins is tops for this team unless we beat USC. Even at 7-5 Helfrich needs to be fired.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:Washington state... a team that loves to pass will suddenly find a run game because of our near dead last defense against he run. Washington state will win. It might be close but the cougars will win. Every team will suddenly find a run game against Oregon even if they have sucked all year running the ball. We might beat the beavers... and might beat Cal or ASU but that is it. Utah will be a loss... UW is a loss... Stanford absolutely is a loss... USC is probably a loss. 3 more wins is tops for this team unless we beat USC. Even at 7-5 Helfrich needs to be fired.
shhhhhhhhhh
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

Zero...point..ZERO !
"F***** score points. What's your plan?"- Chipper
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

The Pac 12 is terrible this year, some of you aren't paying much attention. We can beat or lose to everyone, not one team is better than us.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

buckmarkduck wrote:not one team is better than us.
At what exactly and by what measure would you say that we are on par or better than every other team in the conference?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

buckmarkduck wrote:The Pac 12 is terrible this year, some of you aren't paying much attention. We can beat or lose to everyone, not one team is better than us.
I guess pot is legal in Oregon now after all
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

karlhungis wrote:
At what exactly and by what measure would you say that we are on par or better than every other team in the conference?

This conference isn't very good. UW just gave up 176 yds to a backup RB, SC d is as sorry as ours, Utah has no offense. Really only Stanford has the horses to blow us out, but even they are limited on O, and the d is still susceptible to speed on the outside.
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

buckmarkduck wrote:
karlhungis wrote:

This conference isn't very good. UW just gave up 176 yds to a backup RB, SC d is as sorry as ours, Utah has no offense. Really only Stanford has the horses to blow us out, but even they are limited on O, and the d is still susceptible to speed on the outside.
every other team can't wait to play Oregon dude...this team is a laughingstock
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

We'll see. CU will win 9 games this year though, they will beat Utah and the Arizona schools, split with LA schools.
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

the quarterback was laughing it was so easy !! He's like oh my god can you believe how bad these guys are that I can just take off and run every time
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

QuackAttack92 wrote:Zero...point..ZERO !
You are pathetic! Your comments are so over the top..... Ah bottom. Also I saw your post saying if your uncle.. And you dropped the C bomb, not spelled out but load and clear. A very derogatory term and a very low class term...... Very offensive. Please keep things classy.

Alan
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

To stay on topic, we will win 8 or 9 games total.
QuackAttack92
Three Star Recruit

Post by QuackAttack92 »

ah what the hell...we win 7 of the last 8...and an improbable Rose Bowl victory gives us 10 wins
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

QuackAttack92 wrote:ah what the hell...we win 7 of the last 8...and an improbable Rose Bowl victory gives us 10 wins
Now your talking! I knew I could sway you. :lol: