2%
No votes

Total votes: 52
nogerO
Senior

How do you feel

Post by nogerO »

Vote. It's anonymous.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
vegasdom
Three Star Recruit

Re: How do you feel

Post by vegasdom »

I voted 6. Last year this team won with a much better QB , better O-line and a slightly better front 7. They could easily lose the next 7. The Ducks will not stop the offenses of ASU, Cal, WSU, or UW. I'm not sure about Stanford's O but we know about their D, USC is a train wreck but Oregon might be by the time we play them and at Utah in November. Every game will be a shoot out so a 4 and 4 finish is my guess. Most games will be close with a blowout win and loss in the pipe. Don't worry though I have great hope in next years team given they find a QB and figure out how to stop the run, sounds similar huh?
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

vegasdom wrote:I voted 6. Last year this team won with a much better QB , better O-line and a slightly better front 7. They could easily lose the next 7. The Ducks will not stop the offenses of ASU, Cal, WSU, or UW. I'm not sure about Stanford's O but we know about their D, USC is a train wreck but Oregon might be by the time we play them and at Utah in November. Every game will be a shoot out so a 4 and 4 finish is my guess. Most games will be close with a blowout win and loss in the pipe. Don't worry though I have great hope in next years team given they find a QB and figure out how to stop the run, sounds similar huh?

Stanford can just give it to McCaffrey up the middle all day and blow us out.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

So the majority of our members believe we won't go to a bowl game. Yikes.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

To go to a bowl game Oregon needs to win 5 more games. Not sure with our defense and the play calling that are 5 games feel confident about our chances.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:To go to a bowl game Oregon needs to win 5 more games. Not sure with our defense and the play calling that are 5 games feel confident about our chances.
I went with 7-5 regular season. I think the offense will pick up and obviously win some games. I think the defense will improve some as the season wears on and players learn their roles better. Though I still stand that it's stupid to have a SR transfer QB during a down season then playing the young ones.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Duck07 wrote:
GoDucksIn09 wrote:To go to a bowl game Oregon needs to win 5 more games. Not sure with our defense and the play calling that are 5 games feel confident about our chances.
I went with 7-5 regular season. I think the offense will pick up and obviously win some games. I think the defense will improve some as the season wears on and players learn their roles better. Though I still stand that it's stupid to have a SR transfer QB during a down season then playing the young ones.

I absolutely agree, if this is a rebuilding year and Herbert has had his redshirt burned already and he is the future, play him now. A lower tiered bowl game is not worth wasting the valuable experience he can get. Maybe get him in there with some situational plays to begin, maybe get Jonsen in there as well.