Oregon @ Washington State (Sat 6:30 pm Pac-12 Net)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Oregon @ Washington State (Sat 6:30 pm Pac-12 Net)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Surprise, we are on the underdogs.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Duck24
Senior

Re: Oregon @ Washington State (Sat 6:30 pm Pac-12 Net)

Post by Duck24 »

PAC12 after dark. Things are guaranteed to get weird.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Bow-chicka-bow-wow.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

If we lose this one we might lose every game here on our besides the civil war
Return Of the Quack!
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

Think their QB has been practicing running this week?
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

duck58 wrote:Think their QB has been practicing running this week?
Why should he? We've never been able to stop WSU's passing attack.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

I have to admit -- this is a pretty big one for the Ducks. We can think that the previous two games were relatively "decent" losses all we want (which I might grudgingly agree they were); this team needs a win, especially a conference win. If they lose this one, there's probably no way, from both a psychological and mathematical standpoint, that they'd be able to challenge for the North Division title and any totally excellent postseason bowl.

And besides all the deficiencies we see in the Ducks play, I had forgotten that the Cougars have a bye week advantage over the Ducks, not having played last week. I thought the Pac-12 schedulers had started being careful not to allow conference games where only one of teams had a bye week the previous week, but apparently not. I consider this yet another hurdle the Ducks will need to overcome to come out of Pullman with a W.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

^ you're gonna be disappointed if you're worried about what bowl (if any) we make. New meteor Albuquerque looms for us.
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
duck58 wrote:Think their QB has been practicing running this week?
Why should he? We've never been able to stop WSU's passing attack.
Have to agree with that. We haven't been able to stop either.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Another Pac12 network game. Looks like I'll pickup my tickets to the Oregon coast Jazz Party instead.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Duck07 wrote:Another Pac12 network game. Looks like I'll pickup my tickets to the Oregon coast Jazz Party instead.
The Pac12 Network is such a terribly run channel. The productions of games (camera angles, cut aways, replays, crowd shots are all so terribly done.) Pac12 should have signed with ESPN like the SEC did... the SEC gets all their own branding and coverage as well as getting all the infrastructure and commentators that are on the ESPN payroll.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

justducky0 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Another Pac12 network game. Looks like I'll pickup my tickets to the Oregon coast Jazz Party instead.
The Pac12 Network is such a terribly run channel. The productions of games (camera angles, cut aways, replays, crowd shots are all so terribly done.) Pac12 should have signed with ESPN like the SEC did... the SEC gets all their own branding and coverage as well as getting all the infrastructure and commentators that are on the ESPN payroll.
When it comes to production, I want to know why Picture in Picture has gone. Put a small box in the corner to show replays ferfuxsake so you don't skip away from the action. I've been baffled by the lack of creativity from the network to make it stand out. We're certainly not the conference of champions when it comes to self promotion.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I think the cougars win and don't think it will be close... am thinking like 56-38 or something. WSU will find a running game against us. They might not stop us all that much but our penalties will stop Oregon enough. The up/downs that was talked about last week seemingly did not do the job... they still were committing penalties to stop themselves. Maybe they should try running the stairs. Need to keep doing something til the kids get it through their head they are stopping themselves.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

justducky0 wrote:
I'm not sure how many posters use this but the Pac-12 streaming app is a disaster as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
justducky0 wrote:
I'm not sure how many posters use this but the Pac-12 streaming app is a disaster as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use the DIshanywhere app and just tune in to the PAc12 channel, or I watch an online stream.