Fire the uniform guy

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

pezsez1
All Pac-12

Fire the uniform guy

Post by pezsez1 »

Seriously, after the orange costume debacle? FIRE THAT GUY YESTERDAY. Why is this taking so long?
Willie Taggart is a dick.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: Fire the uniform guy

Post by pudgejeff »

pezsez1 wrote:Seriously, after the orange costume debacle? FIRE THAT GUY YESTERDAY. Why is this taking so long?
Are we firing the players then...or...?
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Everyone is on the chopping block.

Heck, fire the facilities, they're not bringing in enough recruits. Maybe convert Autzen into a basketball arena since our basketball team actually wins games.
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

pezsez1 wrote:

Heck, fire the facilities, they're not bringing in enough recruits. Maybe convert Autzen into a basketball arena since our basketball team actually wins games.
We're a golf school now.
Duckenstein
Freshman

Post by Duckenstein »

pezsez1 wrote:

Coming on a bit strong brother
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

We're a golf school now.
Don Essig, in a calm, hushed voice: "And here come the Ducks."

*Puddles rides into Autzen on a slow-moving golf cart, much to the delight of the 30 people in the stands.*
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

Jerseys were great only reason anyone doesn't like them is because we lost in them. Get over it.
Return Of the Quack!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Based on photos from yesterday's practice, Oregon finally got their satin apple green helmets back. I'd say they're probably going to wear them this weekend since they were wearing the black ones today in practice, which is usually a sign the helmets are getting prepared for a game.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Duckattack7 wrote:Jerseys were great only reason anyone doesn't like them is because we lost in them. Get over it.
No actually they weren't very nice, like Miami want their unis back ugly.

People saying they looked nice, only proves Nike can dress UO in anything, and fans will buy it.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

greenyellow wrote:Based on photos from yesterday's practice, Oregon finally got their satin apple green helmets back. I'd say they're probably going to wear them this weekend since they were wearing the black ones today in practice, which is usually a sign the helmets are getting prepared for a game.
Probably should wear those every game for the rest of the year. Then figure out how to A) reconcile with HGI, or B) make every other helmet the same nice paint job those have. I mean a satin yellow helmet would be sick. Oh and ditch the zombie duck.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

buckmarkduck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Based on photos from yesterday's practice, Oregon finally got their satin apple green helmets back. I'd say they're probably going to wear them this weekend since they were wearing the black ones today in practice, which is usually a sign the helmets are getting prepared for a game.
Probably should wear those every game for the rest of the year. Then figure out how to A) reconcile with HGI, or B) make every other helmet the same nice paint job those have. I mean a satin yellow helmet would be sick. Oh and ditch the zombie duck.
It really would because I don't think anyone has worn a satin yellow one.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Based on photos from yesterday's practice, Oregon finally got their satin apple green helmets back.
Get the uniform guy back on the payroll!
Duckenstein
Freshman

Post by Duckenstein »

Duckattack7 wrote:Jerseys were great only reason anyone doesn't like them is because we lost in them. Get over it.
They were hideous. They looked like those taking-the-piss memes that were passed around years ago. Effing ghastly

Edit: here ya go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Duckenstein on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duckenstein
Freshman

Post by Duckenstein »

buckmarkduck wrote:
I do like the zombie duck though
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

The ones we wore in the game are dope those are ugly yes
Return Of the Quack!