Chip Kelly

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Chip Kelly

Post by lukeyrid13 »

It's more likely that Kate Upton calls me up to go on a date than it is that urban would come here.
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

lukeyrid13 wrote:It's more likely that Kate Upton calls me up to go on a date than it is that urban would come here.
Id say more likely Kate Upton and Jessica Alba call you for a 3 some.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

TualatinDuck wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:It's more likely that Kate Upton calls me up to go on a date than it is that urban would come here.
Hey! Been there, it's not that great....... and I did my part. :lol:
BTJ201
Three Star Recruit

Post by BTJ201 »

Alan wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:
Haha then you did it wrong!
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

BTJ201 wrote:
Alan wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:
Haha then you did it wrong!
:o no let me in denial...please! :lol:
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

Mark Helfrich reached out to Chip and tried to get him to come back once "things started to go south" in order to "save" the coaching staff. First off, Helf is an absolute class act. And second off, how can anyone say there is ZERO chance when Helf himself reached out. From ESPN front page.
KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Post by KingofDucks »

The name that I believe is too good to be true is the same as the title of this thread. Sounds like Fleck is a done deal.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

i agree Chip isn't coming... but i think its dumb when ppl act like there wasn't any shot.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

mdm0302 wrote:i agree Chip isn't coming... but i think its dumb when ppl act like there wasn't any shot.
I was one who thought Chip was a pipe dream after listening to the Helfrich interview I admit I was wrong. I still don't believe that chip is coming but there is a possibility .
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

I support Chips decision, I just hope its the right one. They could finish the season with one win, the owner could fire the GM and the new GM could send Chip and the entire staff packing a month from now, and it would kill me if instead he could have been in Eugene hiring staff and going out on the road recruiting. Its a risky move on his part.
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

9ers at Bears, is it a big game for decision-making? I dunno, but Sunday I am with Da Bears!
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Rob Mosley just started following Fleck fwiw. Seems like a telling sign.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

FlDuckFan wrote:
mdm0302 wrote:i agree Chip isn't coming... but i think its dumb when ppl act like there wasn't any shot.
I was one who thought Chip was a pipe dream after listening to the Helfrich interview I admit I was wrong. I still don't believe that chip is coming but there is a possibility .
thank you
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

buckmarkduck wrote:Rob Mosley just started following Fleck fwiw. Seems like a telling sign.

I hope not. I've gone back and forth on this and could be completely wrong about the guy, but I just feel like there are better options than Fleck. They're 13-0, but they haven't beaten a team in the top-40 all year either. I also don't want the guy from Navy because he's too one dimensional.

I'd really prefer to see a proven coach, someone like Jim Mcelwain at Florida, Gary Patterson at TCU or Mike MacIntyre at Colorado.
John 3:36
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

SuperDuck wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:Rob Mosley just started following Fleck fwiw. Seems like a telling sign.

I hope not. I've gone back and forth on this and could be completely wrong about the guy, but I just feel like there are better options than Fleck. They're 13-0, but they haven't beaten a team in the top-40 all year either. I also don't want the guy from Navy because he's too one dimensional.

I'd really prefer to see a proven coach, someone like Jim Mcelwain at Florida, Gary Patterson at TCU or Mike MacIntyre at Colorado.
x2 on Patterson or Macintyre. I'm off and on about Fleck myself, he's high energy but I'm not liking some of the stuff I hear about his personal morals.

I'm really hoping for some established power 5 head coach to come in like Patterson, Macintyre or Whittingham.....anyone like that.