What is our brand identity? We all know it

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan22
Senior

Re: What is our brand identity? We all know it

Post by duckfan22 »

gofightingducks wrote:Fleck is the kind of coach/mentor/motivator/leader the Ducks need, he is tough, he has energy and passion. he would do just fine with recruiting at this level, the guy is a salesman, he is not only a football coach but a life coach, parents love that, the kids love that. He is like Helfrich in that he deeply cares for the kids but is energetic, vocal, no nonsense, I think his leadership is passed along to the players so unlike this year's Ducks team, there will be a lot of leaders on his teams. He seems like he and his family would be a good fit in Eugene so he very well could be at Oregon for the long haul. A lot of people didn't think Petersen would do well at this level when he left Boise State, a lot of people didn't think Urban Meyer would do well after Bowling Green and then Utah for only two seasons, there are coaches that got it and can succeed at any level, or at least any college level and I think with his passion and excitement, his knowledge and leadership he is that type. It may take 2-3 years to re-build but if he is in it for the long haul Oregon could be better than the Chip years.
Very well said
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Re: What is our brand identity? We all know it

Post by gofightingducks »

duckfan22 wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:Fleck is the kind of coach/mentor/motivator/leader the Ducks need, he is tough, he has energy and passion. he would do just fine with recruiting at this level, the guy is a salesman, he is not only a football coach but a life coach, parents love that, the kids love that. He is like Helfrich in that he deeply cares for the kids but is energetic, vocal, no nonsense, I think his leadership is passed along to the players so unlike this year's Ducks team, there will be a lot of leaders on his teams. He seems like he and his family would be a good fit in Eugene so he very well could be at Oregon for the long haul. A lot of people didn't think Petersen would do well at this level when he left Boise State, a lot of people didn't think Urban Meyer would do well after Bowling Green and then Utah for only two seasons, there are coaches that got it and can succeed at any level, or at least any college level and I think with his passion and excitement, his knowledge and leadership he is that type. It may take 2-3 years to re-build but if he is in it for the long haul Oregon could be better than the Chip years.
Very well said

Thanks, except for the poor grammar and sentence structure, haha typing fast while caring for my 3 year old son :D