Coaching staff and EE's gaps to fill?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Coaching staff and EE's gaps to fill?

Post by Alan »

Several posts on several potential hires and early enrollee's. What coaching positions are still not officially filled? Also which EE's are still not on campus? For that matter which EE's are on campus? I would think things will start to come together fairly quick now the season is over, I hoping to get answers to the questions above and get one thread going for all incoming updates....which includes the breaking silence from U of A commit Braxton B.

Thanks, Alan
greenyellow

Re: Coaching staff and EE's gaps to fill?

Post by greenyellow »

As for staff openings, officially it's QB, OC, OL, DL, ST, TE, and the second DB coaching spot. Unofficially, it looks like QB, OC, OL, DL, and ST are the only open spots.

As for EEs, it seems like only Rutger Reitmaier wasn't here but it sounds like he'll be here shortly. Thomas Graham, Jordon Scott, and Adam Stack are already in school.
Last edited by greenyellow on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chipkellysballs
Two Star Recruit

Post by chipkellysballs »

OFFENSE
OC/OL: ???? (Probably Mario Cristobal)
QB: David Reaves
RB: Donte Pimpleton
WR: Jimmie Dougherty
TE: David Gilbertson

DEFENSE
DC/LB: Jim Leavitt
DL: Joe Salave'a
CB: Charles Clark
Safety: Keith Heyward

ST: ???? (Probably wait until April for 10th spot)
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

scoducks
Three Star Recruit

Post by scoducks »

Phenom wrote:
AHC for big Joe, definitely interesting. I am willing to bet he is heir apparent for DC when Leavitt leaves/
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

Bet polyduck is doing backflips right now! Helps with recruiting all the nephew's! Lol
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
Griff
One Star Recruit

Post by Griff »

I think there's some skepticism Gilbert has a full time assistant role. He may just be a GA. He's probably also more likely to be working with QBs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
webfoot72
One Star Recruit

Post by webfoot72 »

I know Coach Taggart has reached out to DT for a potential "analyst" staff position, he's going down to Eugene to meet with him this week. Mostly just out of curiosity, he needs to report to Arizona at the end of the month to start his gig as QB for the Rattlers. Still it's great to hear that Coach T is reaching out to former players!
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

webfoot72 wrote:I know Coach Taggart has reached out to DT for a potential "analyst" staff position, he's going down to Eugene to meet with him this week. Mostly just out of curiosity, he needs to report to Arizona at the end of the month to start his gig as QB for the Rattlers. Still it's great to hear that Coach T is reaching out to former players!
Is Darron still in Portland?
webfoot72
One Star Recruit

Post by webfoot72 »

Phenom wrote:
webfoot72 wrote:I know Coach Taggart has reached out to DT for a potential "analyst" staff position, he's going down to Eugene to meet with him this week. Mostly just out of curiosity, he needs to report to Arizona at the end of the month to start his gig as QB for the Rattlers. Still it's great to hear that Coach T is reaching out to former players!
Is Darron still in Portland?
Yep, I think he reports to Arizona on 1/29
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Where's this info coming from? Duck Territory, Twitter, or inside sources?
webfoot72
One Star Recruit

Post by webfoot72 »

greenyellow wrote:
Where's this info coming from? Duck Territory, Twitter, or inside sources?
I spoke to him last week. He and a few of his buddies from the Portland arena league team have been working for my construction company for the last few months.