Help me out with the WT/Herbert thing on DT

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

DecoyDuck
High School Drop Out

Re: Help me out with the WT/Herbert thing on DT

Post by DecoyDuck »

Discussions on DT have degenerated into name calling, grade school posturing and the original ideas get lost in the hijacking of the thread. It wasn't like this before and it's why many have moved over here.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

DecoyDuck wrote:Discussions on DT have degenerated into name calling, grade school posturing and the original ideas get lost in the hijacking of the thread. It wasn't like this before and it's why many have moved over here.
I was a member of DT from the beginning, and left when JHop got fired. He told me he was the only one who ever cared to clean up the name calling, and ban the trolls. So far it seems Matt still isn't taking that stuff seriously, and if JHop reemerges soon, he'll lose a lot of good posters there and only have trolls.
scoducks
Three Star Recruit

Post by scoducks »

buckmarkduck wrote:
DecoyDuck wrote:Discussions on DT have degenerated into name calling, grade school posturing and the original ideas get lost in the hijacking of the thread. It wasn't like this before and it's why many have moved over here.
I was a member of DT from the beginning, and left when JHop got fired. He told me he was the only one who ever cared to clean up the name calling, and ban the trolls. So far it seems Matt still isn't taking that stuff seriously, and if JHop reemerges soon, he'll lose a lot of good posters there and only have trolls.
He's reemerging soon.
Groundswell
Four Star Recruit

Post by Groundswell »

buckmarkduck or scoducks, be sure and PM when and where Justin is going to show up when the time comes.

PS. I really appreciate this place and its users. Everyone has been great here.
srsmiley007
Four Star Recruit

Post by srsmiley007 »

ifuwant2 wrote:buckmarkduck or scoducks, be sure and PM when and where Justin is going to show up when the time comes.

Ditto. Please let us know. I'm assuming JHOP will tweet me/us but if you know please forward...THX
DecoyDuck
High School Drop Out

Post by DecoyDuck »

Please PM me too re:JHop. In fairness, I think that Matt is trying to ban some of the trolls, but most of us don't have a lot of time to scroll through a bunch of ridiculous stuff to find a nugget or two. It's pretty irritating to read right now. Ok, that's all I'm going to say on the subject; I'm new here and don't want to beat a dead horse.
DuckedOut
Three Star Recruit

Post by DuckedOut »

ifuwant2 wrote:buckmarkduck or scoducks, be sure and PM when and where Justin is going to show up when the time comes.

I doubt where Justin ends up will be kept a secret.