Thomas Tyner coming back...as a Beaver!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

srsmiley007
Four Star Recruit

Re: Thomas Tyner coming back...as a Beaver!

Post by srsmiley007 »

brich75 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:He gonna get smacked hard in Autzen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know, if he is healthy he might smack the hell out of Autzen. That boy can run when he is all there. Power and speed!
He's like 260+ lbs right now and has 2 months to get into shape. I find it doubtful that he ever hits the field.

He has to lose 40 lbs just to be serviceable which is going to take a $h!tload of discipline. Not to mention that he won't get the speed he once had back that quick. 6 months maybe, but now, not happening. I wouldn't be surprised if he up and quits before the season ever starts.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Honestly it did seem like he was never comfortable at Oregon just in general. Everything I've heard he would have actually fit in a lot better at OSU. Oregon is the better program so he went there. But if he wants to try football again good for him. Hope he does well...until the civil war .. then i hope he has 1 yard and 34 fumbles.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Kimber45 wrote:Could not be happier for Thomas Tyner to try again on the grid iron and wish him the very best of luck.

My way, way outsider opinion of Mr. Tyner is that whatever it is that troubles him has always been between his ears. Sounds like he's found himself a bit, including a new home up at the Cow College.

Growing up is hard.

He's a talented kid and, as far as I know, never really let his ass hang out in a way that makes him some reprehensible or untouchable commodity.

Plus, the Beavers are going to need all the help they can get this year.
Yeah I share the same sentiment. Good for him to be back on the field, and wish him a good season until the civil war.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Heard he's been trashing Oregon since he left team...bye!
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

srsmiley007 wrote:
brich75 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:He gonna get smacked hard in Autzen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know, if he is healthy he might smack the hell out of Autzen. That boy can run when he is all there. Power and speed!
He's like 260+ lbs right now and has 2 months to get into shape. I find it doubtful that he ever hits the field.

He has to lose 40 lbs just to be serviceable which is going to take a $h!tload of discipline. Not to mention that he won't get the speed he once had back that quick. 6 months maybe, but now, not happening. I wouldn't be surprised if he up and quits before the season ever starts.
Dang had no idea he had let go so much. Well regardless I wish him the best