If the players have half the attitude Taggart has

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

rockthief
Senior

If the players have half the attitude Taggart has

Post by rockthief »

then the team is going to kick some butt. I have never seen anything like this in my long life of enjoying sports. Recruits are going to be wanting to be on this team and I mean good players.
duckfan22
Senior

Re: If the players have half the attitude Taggert has

Post by duckfan22 »

rockthief wrote:then the team is going to kick some butt. I have never seen anything like this in my long life of enjoying sports. Recruits are going to be wanting to be on this team and I mean good players.
It sure is different then what we have seen. I love the energy these coaches have. Hope it
all translates on the field. What will the team be like when adversity hits ? How will they
respond when they lose? But man oh man is this been a fun ride so far.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

duckfan22 wrote:
rockthief wrote:then the team is going to kick some butt. I have never seen anything like this in my long life of enjoying sports. Recruits are going to be wanting to be on this team and I mean good players.
It sure is different then what we have seen. I love the energy these coaches have. Hope it
all translates on the field. What will the team be like when adversity hits ? How will they
respond when they lose? But man oh man is this been a fun ride so far.
Exactly. I'm not really that concerned about how the team will respond to adversity, losses. Taggart isn't shouting out about how the team is going to win every game, he's telling the guys to work hard, work together, "do something" and things will work out in the end.
srduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by srduck »

What's the old saying , ' a team reflects the personality of their coach'. I think it's pretty clear the Ducks reflected the personality of their coach last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

attitude reflect leadership.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Taggart.

Hopefully this will not be another "Bouche" or Klemmens" situation. :(