Fall Camp Updates

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GrantDuck
Senior

Re: Fall Camp Updates

Post by GrantDuck »

It's 100% clear the guys are in better shape this year. You just see a lot more muscle tone on the OL/DL.

I remember seeing alleged "team leader" Cam Hunt with a massive gut in camp last year and being...concerned.

I'm liking everything I'm seeing from Taggart so far. The question is simply if he can X/O and gameplan(or get guys on his staff than can X/O) with the likes of Peterson, RichRod, Urban Meyer, etc.
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

Good to see Pagano in pads. Hope we get to enjoy his talents this year and it doesn't turn into an injury filled season for him.
Return Of the Quack!
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Even if we only win 4 games this I'll just be happy watching a team that looks like they worked out within the past year.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

GrantDuck wrote:Cam Hunt with a massive gut in camp last year and being...concerned.
Lol, I definitely will not miss Cam Hunt. There is simply no excuse for the number of penalties he accumulated.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I appreciate all the reports. I want to see how they make adjustments during the game and at halftime I also want to see what happens when we lose. I am not convinced yet that our defense on the field will be any better. I know it can not get much worse but it is unrealistic to think they will magically become middle of the pac or top tier of the pac defense in 1 year. The offense will still need to score 40 just to have a chance to win the game.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Scoopduck is reporting that Tyree Robinson re-aggravated his shoulder and could be out until October. I think that will make the starters at safety Breeze and Oliver, with backups Pickett and Wiliams (who we haven't heard a lot about, mysteriously).
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

StevensTechU wrote:Scoopduck is reporting that Tyree Robinson re-aggravated his shoulder and could be out until October. I think that will make the starters at safety Breeze and Oliver, with backups Pickett and Wiliams (who we haven't heard a lot about, mysteriously).
I tore my labrum, my shoulder will never be the same. Sucks for Robinson, but if the tear is severe enough, you really need a solid 6-12 months before using it close to 100%. Bummer for him.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:Scoopduck is reporting that Tyree Robinson re-aggravated his shoulder and could be out until October. I think that will make the starters at safety Breeze and Oliver, with backups Pickett and Wiliams (who we haven't heard a lot about, mysteriously).
I tore my labrum, my shoulder will never be the same. Sucks for Robinson, but if the tear is severe enough, you really need a solid 6-12 months before using it close to 100%. Bummer for him.
I would like to see Schooler moved back to safety or maybe go both ways?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

It sucks that Tyree got hurt but I honestly would prefer Breeze at safety over him but I could be wrong.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Video of him practicing today. Was 7-7; so he may still be out of full contact and not in games, but no evidence of that other than Scoop and he does look to be wearing a shoulder wrap under his pads.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Willie Taggart 8/17 interview:
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Cumberlander at OLB will be interesting.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
TheHypeIsReal
One Star Recruit

Post by TheHypeIsReal »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Cumberlander at OLB will be interesting.
I'm hoping it will be interesting in the same way Tony Washington was interesting.