Updates

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan96
Senior

Updates

Post by duckfan96 »

Anyone have any new news on ofodile or pagano? Guessing they are still injured just wondering if anyone had heard anything? Thanks in advance
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Updates

Post by StevensTechU »

Pagano is out of a boot. Not sure where that puts him in his timeline, but can't be a bad thing.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Moseley usually puts a small note about pagano in a majority of his updates. He has said that he's riding bike on the side lately.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

I read (RG I think) that Jordon Scott limped off the field during one of last week's practices, and then was doing stuff on the sideline one or two days later. I've been reading Moseley's practice reports, hoping his name will show up again soon.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Greenblood wrote:I read (RG I think) that Jordon Scott limped off the field during one of last week's practices, and then was doing stuff on the sideline one or two days later. I've been reading Moseley's practice reports, hoping his name will show up again soon.
Hopefully just a rolled ankle and nothing too bad.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

-Jordon is fine. (although I hope they don't put too much on him or he'll wear down as a freshman by the end of the year)
-Pagano is working to be back by Nebraska, out of the boot(no other news I know of)
-Ofodile is a bit of a mystery. Was out catching passes last week in drills, but haven't heard anything since.
Duck4Ever
Three Star Recruit

Post by Duck4Ever »

GrantDuck wrote:-Jordon is fine. (although I hope they don't put too much on him or he'll wear down as a freshman by the end of the year)
-Pagano is working to be back by Nebraska, out of the boot(no other news I know of)
-Ofodile is a bit of a mystery. Was out catching passes last week in drills, but haven't heard anything since.
Seems the smart thing to do for the first game is play Jordon the first half only. That is if he plays at all that game.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

How long is Breeland going to have that club on his hand? I certainly hope it is a short term thing since he will be an important part of the passing game this year.

By the way, Ofodile was mentioned in the practice report today, catching a touchdown in 7-on-7.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

gogreen55 wrote:Image

How long is Breeland going to have that club on his hand? I certainly hope it is a short term thing since he will be an important part of the passing game this year.

By the way, Ofodile was mentioned in the practice report today, catching a touchdown in 7-on-7.
Good to hear about Ofodile. I'm expecting some big seasons out of him and Mitchell.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Matt has an article on dt about Alex about his time to step up, hopefully him and Dillon have breakout seasons.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

thomas time wrote:Matt has an article on dt about Alex about his time to step up, hopefully him and Dillon have breakout seasons.
Or you can just read the free article on the register guard from two days ago.
Oregonian
Four Star Recruit

Post by Oregonian »

buckmarkduck wrote:
thomas time wrote:Matt has an article on dt about Alex about his time to step up, hopefully him and Dillon have breakout seasons.
Or you can just read the free article on the register guard from two days ago.
Bonus: it's actually proofread and written by a trained journalist.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Matt is such a hack good lord.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

247 has misspelled McNeal's name at least 100 times this fall. Not even kidding.