#11 WSU @ Oregon (Oct. 7, Sat 5 PM FOX)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

#11 WSU @ Oregon (Oct. 7, Sat 5 PM FOX)

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon gets to face a red-hot WSU team with possibly a true FR QB and numerous other backups in beefed up roles.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: WSU @ Oregon (Oct. 7, Sat 5 PM FOX)

Post by lukeyrid13 »

It's at home at least....?! I was contemplating going to this one but with Herbert out and 5 safeties and 2 MLB I think Wazzu is gonna pick us apart sadly.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Going to be a difficult one, WSU is going to put up a ton of yards and with Herbert and Royce likely out, a lot of pressure on the O to try to keep up. Hopefully WSU struggles coming off an emotional victory over USC.
cordy02c
Senior

Post by cordy02c »

Wsu"s one weakness is Falk will not throw the ball away and he takes sacks so if the D-line plays well maybe we have a chance
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Give me a Monsoon! We can run the ball at least.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Duck07 wrote:Give me a Monsoon! We can run the ball at least.
Forecast for that day is 67 degrees with mostly sunny skies and only 10% chance of rain.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

This will be a fun game to watch since there is absolutely no pressure. This will be some retro Oregon football, trying to pull off the big upset in Autzen when nobody expects them to win. The crowd needs to be a factor. Time to remind the Cougs of what they really are....born losers.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

gogreen55 wrote:This will be a fun game to watch since there is absolutely no pressure. This will be some retro Oregon football, trying to pull off the big upset in Autzen when nobody expects them to win. The crowd needs to be a factor. Time to remind the Cougs of what they really are....born losers.

That would be something, its been awhile since the field has been rushed. :D
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

With all the injuries that just hit Oregon this one will not even be close. I thought with it being at Autzen that Oregon would at least be competitive and might have a chance. Without our two top offensive players and maybe a 3rd if Nelson doesn't play this will be a cake walk for Wazzu.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:With all the injuries that just hit Oregon this one will not even be close. I thought with it being at Autzen that Oregon would at least be competitive and might have a chance. Without our two top offensive players and maybe a 3rd if Nelson doesn't play this will be a cake walk for Wazzu.
Ehh...I'm on more of the positive side. Wazzu hasn't beaten really anybody. Yeah, I said it. SC and Darnold have been overrated, as usual. And Wazzu hasn't played a road game. With my rose colored glasses (and an improving defense), me thinks the Ducks have a good shot at a W. UO scored almost their season average on what most people thought was a very good Cal defense, even with all of the injuries.
UofDuck
Senior

WSU @ Oregon (Oct. 7, Sat 5 PM FOX)

Post by UofDuck »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:With all the injuries that just hit Oregon this one will not even be close. I thought with it being at Autzen that Oregon would at least be competitive and might have a chance. Without our two top offensive players and maybe a 3rd if Nelson doesn't play this will be a cake walk for Wazzu.
Ease up negaduck. A solid running game and defense can keep a team in any game. We will have to become Alabama and grind and pressure. Our D gives us a punchers chance. WAZZU is not unbeatable.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Not saying we will win but remember, cal almost beat USC, WSU barely beat USC, we just handled CAL fairly easily with our back ups back ups. Again not saying we will win be we may be able to exploit some weaknesses and make it close
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

You all forget that we also have at least a solid defense now. Very interested in Leavitt's gameplan.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

It took a miracle for WAZZU to beat a crappy BSU team too.
AR Duck Fan
High School Drop Out

Post by AR Duck Fan »

We'll find out a lot about this coaching staff vs. WSU