A road Pac-12 win would mean a lot

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

A road Pac-12 win would mean a lot

Post by UOducksTK1 »

For this program despite being in a rebuilding phase. I feel like the season is starting to derail a little bit (and justifiably so with Herbert hurt), but if coaches can somehow pull things together and get this win at UCLA and get a couple more home wins, it'd be a 7 win season and give us some progress / momentum going into next year.

A win would be big, that's all.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Greenblood
Senior

Re: A road Pac-12 win would mean a lot

Post by Greenblood »

Probably our last decent chance to win a road conference game this season.
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

The season is not starting to derail. It's playing out just about how it would for any team that has an entirely new staff, a ton of injuries and is regularly playing 13 true freshman. I think its just time for every one to hit the reset button on expectations for this year. I'm guessing/hoping we win 6 games and if we do I'm fine with that. Anything more would be fantastic, anything less, whatever.

I'm enjoying watching our defense play with some passion and energy. I'm enjoying watching our running game still produce. I'm enjoying watching freshman do some great things and make some mistakes. And yes I'm looking forward to next year and have been since last year or even the Alamo Bowl the year before.

As always,

Go Ducks!
cmmadness
Three Star Recruit

Post by cmmadness »

3 guarantees in life: death, taxes, and UCLA will perennially underachieve.
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

cmmadness wrote:3 guarantees in life: death, taxes, and UCLA will perennially underachieve.
Honestly with how this season has gone it wouldn't shock me to see UCLA come out and play a solid game on Saturday but I really hope I am wrong..
Return Of the Quack!
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Duckattack7 wrote:
cmmadness wrote:3 guarantees in life: death, taxes, and UCLA will perennially underachieve.
Honestly with how this season has gone it wouldn't shock me to see UCLA come out and play a solid game on Saturday but I really hope I am wrong..
I have the same feeling. UCLA is the only PAC-12 team left that hasn’t beaten Oregon since Chip kelly was head coach. They could be really motivated for a win against Oregon.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

I don't care how weak against the run UCLA usually is. I doubt they've played a team with a completely inept passing game. Any team that's allowed to stack the box without any fear of consequence has a great shot at winning.

Still thinking UCLA rolls us. I can't realistically see BB get that much better with just one more week. I'd love to be wrong, though.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Right now ANY win would mean a lot...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine