Utah @ Oregon (Oct. 28, Sat 2:45 PM Pac-12 Network)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Utah @ Oregon (Oct. 28, Sat 2:45 PM Pac-12 Network)

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon looks to rebound from their current 3-game slide against the Utes. Hopefully Herbert is back.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Utah @ Oregon (Oct. 28, Sat 2:45 PM Pac-12 Network)

Post by karlhungis »

If we have Herbert and he survives the game, we will win. If he isn't ready, I don't see us beating anyone but OSU and even that is starting to look uncertain.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Back to a winning record with Herbert back! Oregon will finish by winning 3 of the last 4 and going 7-5 which will secure a winning record which would be a huge accomplishment considering all factors. I’m calling it now, Herbert will be back and Oregon will win and we won’t have to watch Braxton throw the deep sideline ball every passing play.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

I assume Ducks practiced yesterday and have today off, so still early, I am wondering if Herbert is practicing regular game practices.......snaps with the ones, no contact but full speed?
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Back to a winning record with Herbert back! Oregon will finish by winning 3 of the last 4 and going 7-5 which will secure a winning record which would be a huge accomplishment considering all factors. I’m calling it now, Herbert will be back and Oregon will win and we won’t have to watch Braxton throw the deep sideline ball every passing play.
And weren't you the one with the "inside" info a little while back that Herbert is expected back vs. Utah? Do you know if Pisarcik will be available?
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Greenblood wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Back to a winning record with Herbert back! Oregon will finish by winning 3 of the last 4 and going 7-5 which will secure a winning record which would be a huge accomplishment considering all factors. I’m calling it now, Herbert will be back and Oregon will win and we won’t have to watch Braxton throw the deep sideline ball every passing play.
And weren't you the one with the "inside" info a little while back that Herbert is expected back vs. Utah? Do you know if Pisarcik will be available?
Yes that was me. I haven't spoken to this source about injuries lately, but last I heard Herbert was expected back this Sat but things could have changed.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Shoot, I forgot that Utah has Marcus Mariota 2.0. This will be a loss for sure.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Willie Taggart 10/23 press conference:
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

So Taggart says Burmeister will yet start again v. Utah? From an RG story posted a little earlier:

Even though Burmeister has fizzled in the passing game to date — completing 27 of 51 passes (52.9 percent) for 246 yards with one touchdown and five interceptions — Taggart said the true freshman will start over Alie against Utah’s stout defense.

“Considering he didn’t have a lot of reps and where he’s going right now, I think he’s getting better each week,” Taggart said. “He gives us a better chance. We can do a little more with him back there.”

Time to puke, I think.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Greenblood wrote:So Taggart says Burmeister will yet start again v. Utah? From an RG story posted a little earlier:

Even though Burmeister has fizzled in the passing game to date — completing 27 of 51 passes (52.9 percent) for 246 yards with one touchdown and five interceptions — Taggart said the true freshman will start over Alie against Utah’s stout defense.

“Considering he didn’t have a lot of reps and where he’s going right now, I think he’s getting better each week,” Taggart said. “He gives us a better chance. We can do a little more with him back there.”

Time to puke, I think.
Well, that sucks
OregonFan4life -
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Well my source apparently proved very unreliable or something drastic changed.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Well my source apparently proved very unreliable or something drastic changed.
Maybe they coaching staff is just playing it cool and going to surprise everyone at gametime?
OregonFan4life -
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

karlhungis wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Well my source apparently proved very unreliable or something drastic changed.
Maybe they coaching staff is just playing it cool and going to surprise everyone at gametime?
Well I sure hope so.
dphi
Two Star Recruit

Post by dphi »

Didn't drink enough milk I guess
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »