Cristobal vs. Taggart character

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Re: Cristobal vs. Taggart character

Post by woundedknees »

srduck wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:Anyone notice during the press conference how Cristobal outlined that there were rules violations basically everywhere he went? lol Some of them were things that happened before he arrived, but man, he really strung violations at Miami-Rutgers-FIU together in a way that didn't sound great.
sorry not sure I am following what the point is. Can you clarify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I interpreted it as CMC is not afraid of taking on, working to overcome, and/or correct serious challenges.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Cristobal vs. Taggart character

Post by StevensTechU »

srduck wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:Anyone notice during the press conference how Cristobal outlined that there were rules violations basically everywhere he went? lol Some of them were things that happened before he arrived, but man, he really strung violations at Miami-Rutgers-FIU together in a way that didn't sound great.
sorry not sure I am following what the point is. Can you clarify?
If I was a pilot, I wouldn't want to talk about how every airline I'd worked at had a problem with airplanes crashing around the time I worked there. Logically, a listener might start correlated those two things.

That's how it felt when Cristobal was saying everywhere he's been they've violated the rules....