Erase WT

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

picksix
Three Star Recruit

Erase WT

Post by picksix »

Taggart era is gone! Can we erase all subjects pertaining to him? I think we've all moved on to bigger and better and way more important subjects.
Duck07
All-American

Re: Erase WT

Post by Duck07 »

So what, it won't change the history of this season so people should chill out and stop trying to purge what they don't like. We're Duck fans, not snowflakes.
picksix
Three Star Recruit

Post by picksix »

he's old news ... honestly who gives a frock whats going on with him.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

picksix wrote:he's old news ... honestly who gives a frock whats going on with him.
You do, you won't let it go and move on to Mario. Erasing those threads doesn't mean it didn't happen so people need to quit acting like we just skipped through a year.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Myself, I would be very disappointed if this board deleted any WT threads, he is part of Duck history, some exciting some not so....my vote, keep the threads.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

picksix wrote:Taggart era is gone! Can we erase all subjects pertaining to him? I think we've all moved on to bigger and better and way more important subjects.
So your first order of business is to start a new tread about him. :lol:

I get what you're saying pick6. As more info about the new staff leaks out I think the Willhe Tagyurt threads will die off anyway.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Willhe Tagyurt
Just curious, what is this supposed to mean????

The Willie Buyout era was barely an era -- more like a page -- but it's still a page in our history book.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Duck07 wrote:
picksix wrote:he's old news ... honestly who gives a frock whats going on with him.
You do, you won't let it go and move on to Mario. Erasing those threads doesn't mean it didn't happen so people need to quit acting like we just skipped through a year.
This is a perfect reason as to why we should keep the threads. Thank you Duck07.
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

Sounds like a disgruntled ex-bf.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

People still take shots at MH on here so I doubt the taggart stuff will stop anytime soon
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

duckfan96 wrote:People still take shots at MH on here so I doubt the taggart stuff will stop anytime soon
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

I do think we've had more than enough WT threads started so if you want to continue talking about him, try fitting those posts in those threads.
Groundswell
Four Star Recruit

Post by Groundswell »

Just try to keep your complaining to Taggart related threads and don't derail other threads to talk about him. If someone wants to bag on FWT leave a couple threads for that. You don't want to read it, don't go in there. Pretty simple. It hasn't even been a week yet. Let the people complain about the stain for a minute. You gonna just lets somebody lie, cheat, and steal his way through your program and then just go, "Oh, well, that was 3 days ago"?
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

pezsez1 wrote:
Willhe Tagyurt
Just curious, what is this supposed to mean????

The Willie Buyout era was barely an era -- more like a page -- but it's still a page in our history book.
Just a joke from another thread about all the ways his name gets misspelled. Since then I've tried to do a new spelling every time I write his name. Obviously, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel.