Radcliffe

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan96
Senior

Radcliffe

Post by duckfan96 »

Has been training us women’s hockey team. Saw him afterwards and Moseley was talking about it. Pretty cool
greenyellow

Re: Radcliffe

Post by greenyellow »

duckfan96 wrote:Has been training us women’s hockey team. Saw him afterwards and Moseley was talking about it. Pretty cool
I saw it pointed out in the Oregonian's article about him that the hockey team's coach has a daughter on the Oregon T&F team, which may have been how he got his foot in the door to become their S&C coach.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

The article states Radcliff has been the hockey S&C coach since December 2016. Flotrack reported the news of Ruby Stuber transferring to Oregon a year later. If anything Coach Rad possibly brought Stuber to Eugene, not the other way around.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

I'm here for the morons who said that coach Rhabdo was going to be great and bulk us up and that Radcliffe was a hack. :lol:
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

GrantDuck wrote:I'm here for the morons who said that coach Rhabdo was going to be great and bulk us up and that Radcliffe was a hack. :lol:
How does his success on the women's hockey team excuse the sorry state of our football team's conditioning at the end of his tenure?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Because our football players weren't being held accountable or driven. That's a lot different question than the quality of training and science.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

GrantDuck wrote:Because our football players weren't being held accountable or driven. That's a lot different question than the quality of training and science.
I guess I'm confused as to the role of the S&C coach. I didn't realize they just put out the science and theory and leave it up to the players.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!