New Ga Hired Per jhop

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

cordy02c
Senior

New Ga Hired Per jhop

Post by cordy02c »

Tre Watson who played for Heyward with the fuskies will be his ga. Also jhop we are hiring Danny Langsdorf former beav oc as a analyst
greenyellow

Re: New Ga Hired Per jhop

Post by greenyellow »

Wonder which GAs from last year are leaving? Kwame Agyeman should be near the end of his GA time since he started under Helf. I imagine Ikaika Johnson is nearing his limit as well.
TheHypeIsReal
One Star Recruit

Post by TheHypeIsReal »

I don't know what to make of the Langsdorf move. It seems odd to hire someone with a pro style background.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

TheHypeIsReal wrote:I don't know what to make of the Langsdorf move. It seems odd to hire someone with a pro style background.
I have no idea what consultants actually do, but Bama loves hiring them. Langsdorf has coached his share of QBs at OSU, spent one year as the NY Giants QB coach. At the worst he can look at film and maybe provide some wrinkles. Cristoball is trying to claw for every possible advantage.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Analysts/consultants help break down film and provide extra eyes and minds to develop gameplans. Basically frees up the on-field staff from having to do that on top of their already busy schedules.

http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/2017/01 ... ll-powers/
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

The staff is going all-in on pro-style. Apparently nobody has told them that it's been years since a pro-style team won a national championship.
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

StevensTechU wrote:The staff is going all-in on pro-style. Apparently nobody has told them that it's been years since a pro-style team won a national championship.

And yet Mario keeps saying were going to be up Tempo and explosive plays.
Not many changes just tweaks. I see Oregon going to a Alabama esk style.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

StevensTechU wrote:The staff is going all-in on pro-style. Apparently nobody has told them that it's been years since a pro-style team won a national championship.
We're running a spread. Pro-style spread...maybe.