Senior

Oregon Ducks pre-Spring Practice Deph Chart

Post by Merganzer »

GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Re: Oregon Ducks pre-Spring Practice Deph Chart

Post by GoDucksTroll »

The things I noticed:

* Darrian Felix listed as back-up RB. Not surprising, but will be interesting if Verdell can surpass him.

* With Hanson out with injury the top-5 OL are as expected: Throckmorton, Lemieux, Aiello, Capra, Moore. When Hanson gets back it will be interesting to see where Throckmorton goes. I would love it if when Sewell arrives he's such a beast that they can't keep him off the field.

* Dillon Mitchell at slot. I would have thought he would be on the outside. Kind of makes sense since Schooler and Johnny Johnson are our other two options. Excited to see how Jaylon Redd progresses. Glad that Daewood Davis is still at WR, I want to see him run some go-routes. Anyone have confidence in Malik Lovette? I don't, and I hope I'm wrong.

* Taj Griffin, while not on the two-deep, is listed as RB.

* McGraw and Amadi are the two safeties, more or less expected while Pickett is injured. When healthy I think him and Breeze are in the rotation.

* Fotu is the starter at the Duck position. I just hope he gets some blitz opportunities against Jake Browning. If he can hit him half as hard as he took out Dillon Mitchell I'd be okay with this.

* Sucks that Sampson Niu is injured, but it seems like Isaac Slade-Matautia is really impressing people.

* Adam Stack is going to be one busy man.
duck541
Four Star Recruit

Re: Oregon Ducks pre-Spring Practice Deph Chart

Post by duck541 »

Some weight changes of note:
TBJ +10
Brady Aiello +5
George Moore -16
Calvin Throckmorton +9
Austin Faoliu -7
Lamar Winston +6

I fully expect the freshman LBs and safeties too push for playing time this year. Hall and Crocker at WR too.