Facility Tour

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Facility Tour

Post by Penky26 »

Trying to save up to take my son out to Eugene for the UCLA game this year. We are coming from Michigan and the plan is to come in Friday and leave Tuesday. I know that before the recent renovations, my and I were able to do a tour and were taken on the field. Is anyone aware of if they have continued to offer those tours? Would love to make sure my son can see as much as possible if we are able to do this.
Alan
Senior

Re: Facility Tour

Post by Alan »

Penky26 wrote:Trying to save up to take my son out to Eugene for the UCLA game this year. We are coming from Michigan and the plan is to come in Friday and leave Tuesday. I know that before the recent renovations, my and I were able to do a tour and were taken on the field. Is anyone aware of if they have continued to offer those tours? Would love to make sure my son can see as much as possible if we are able to do this.
I don't know much about tours, but I went with friends sown to the civil war game last year. The building they have the heisman trophy is always closed game days, I was told by the security guard at the door, but it I said open regular business hours for viewing I think Monday through Friday.... none gamedays. No help on tours, sorry.
maxduck
Senior

Re: Facility Tour

Post by maxduck »

You could try calling or emailing the athletic department.