New Ducks uniforms?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Re: New Ducks uniforms?

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

upperV03 wrote:
stewbertwilloughby wrote:Completely forgot until today. I was in Autzen working about four hours before the game and a few stadium runners walked in with black sweatshirts that had grey, elephant print numbers on them. More evidence for the Jordan jerseys.
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for sharing. Based on what you saw, would you say the numbers are fairly consistent with what I used in my mockup (see below)?
By “fairly consistent” I mean things like the shade of grey, the size and color of the elephant print, etc. Also, do you remember if the number font is the same as what’s on the rest of their new uniforms for this season? And lastly, did you notice if there was any yellow and/or green trim anywhere on the sweatshirts?
The gray was a lighter shade. I couldn't really tell you a font off the top of my head. I just saw it in passing.
GO DUCKS!
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

stewbertwilloughby wrote:
upperV03 wrote:
stewbertwilloughby wrote:Completely forgot until today. I was in Autzen working about four hours before the game and a few stadium runners walked in with black sweatshirts that had grey, elephant print numbers on them. More evidence for the Jordan jerseys.
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for sharing. Based on what you saw, would you say the numbers are fairly consistent with what I used in my mockup (see below)?
By “fairly consistent” I mean things like the shade of grey, the size and color of the elephant print, etc. Also, do you remember if the number font is the same as what’s on the rest of their new uniforms for this season? And lastly, did you notice if there was any yellow and/or green trim anywhere on the sweatshirts?
The gray was a lighter shade. I couldn't really tell you a font off the top of my head. I just saw it in passing.
Ahh I see, thanks again for the info!
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

The Ducks are going chrome/white/white again for tomorrow’s primetime game at WSU:
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

Black/white/white for the Ducks tonight:
Nice to see them at least switch out the helmets so it’s not the same chrome/white/white look we’ve already seen twice. Wish they would’ve swapped out the pants too, though. They seem insistent on wearing the monochrome jersey/pants combos, but I hope this at least opens the door to them switching out the helmets more.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Nice!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

thegb2001
Three Star Recruit

Post by thegb2001 »

Can’t wait for next weeks unis! Jordan with elephant print! Going to be sick! Hope they sell some gear next week for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

greenyellow wrote:
Just take my money now.
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

Duck store online and footballfanatics.com both have them up and live and if those are actually what all the hype was about then the unis are as underwhelming as the offense has been for two weeks

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE ... 0%93_Black
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

Penky26 wrote:Duck store online and footballfanatics.com both have them up and live and if those are actually what all the hype was about then the unis are as underwhelming as the offense has been for two weeks

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE ... 0%93_Black
The number font is better than the current uniforms IMO.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Gotta see them as a full set but yeah, I'm neither under or over, just whelmed.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Dramatic twitter video for those?
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

They're clean all right but I feel like they are just too subdued, like they need more of that green either on the shoulders or hips/leg.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon has an excellent updated wing pattern that I really wish they'd use more. It'd really help make the uniforms not look so darn plain.