Stanford game time/TV

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

TualatinDuck
Senior

Re: Stanford game time/TV

Post by TualatinDuck »

GoDucksTroll wrote:It's gotta be a Gameday game. The only other good match-ups are Washington-Arizona State and Alabama-Texas A&M. They were just at the A&M game on Saturday, they're not undefeated, and Bama will have no shortage of opportunities. Arizona State is a hot name with Herm, but there's no way ESPN passes on Herbert vs. Love Heisman hype and what will be a top-10 team vs a top-20 team.

We're debating coming down Friday night and trying to get our butts up early enough to go to Gameday. If we do, I'll consider printing off either my Do Nothing snake logo or Miami 1991 National Champions sign to hold up. In any case the four of us will make the noise of 20 people, hopefully the old atmosphere felling of the Autzen Zoo returns.

It's so great to see our program back in the national spotlight. Win this game and the 'Oregon is Back' narratives will be out in full force.

Stop! Your getting me jacked up for the game and its over a week and a half away! :lol:

I remember the first time Game Day came, I was so stoked and in disbelief, it was surreal.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

And Reece Davis pretty much just confirmed game day is at autzen next week.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

it is confirmed now, the ducks need to play a lot better then today to have any chance. Stopping Love will be huge, and hopefully the offensive line plays like we expect them to next weekend.