ESPN Game Day to Oregon

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: ESPN Game Day to Oregon

Post by OregonFan4Life »

buckmarkduck wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Alan wrote:Undefeated Ducks taking on an undefeated Stanford! Herbie and the boys coming to town, it couldn't be better. Ducks are on the road to elite again....... yes there will be bumps but 3-0!

A couple of you guys need to go join the FSU message boards, they have something to whine about. We weren't pretty today but we got another W.
GoDucksIn09 is the only negative one from my perspective. Being realistic and realizing this team looked really bad yesterday is objective, not negative. Besides, if FSU has our schedule they’d be 3-0, and Oregon sry we’ll might be 1-2 with theirs with how they’ve played so far this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God no. VaTech and Syracuse aren't that good, uo would have beaten both by 14.
If the Oregon that showed up against San Jose State showed up against Syracuse, then I think Syracuse would’ve won. Not saying Syracuse is better, but with how both teams played on that day, Syracuse would’ve won. Regardless, Oregon has had a any easier schedule.

StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Alan wrote:Undefeated Ducks taking on an undefeated Stanford! Herbie and the boys coming to town, it couldn't be better. Ducks are on the road to elite again....... yes there will be bumps but 3-0!

A couple of you guys need to go join the FSU message boards, they have something to whine about. We weren't pretty today but we got another W.
GoDucksIn09 is the only negative one from my perspective. Being realistic and realizing this team looked really bad yesterday is objective, not negative. Besides, if FSU has our schedule they’d be 3-0, and Oregon sry we’ll might be 1-2 with theirs with how they’ve played so far this season.

If the Oregon that showed up against San Jose State showed up against Syracuse, then I think Syracuse would’ve won. Not saying Syracuse is better, but with how both teams played on that day, Syracuse would’ve won. Regardless, Oregon has had a any easier schedule.

So your point is that Syracuse's best is better than Oregon's worst? Sure. I think most would agree with that.
yudah02
One Star Recruit

Post by yudah02 »

Anyone have a stream?

Never mind: http://mlbhdstreams.xyz/tv/espn.php?channel=espn1
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Most power 5 teams can say their best is better than others worst.
Last edited by buckmarkduck on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Who's phone number is the duck giving away?
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

FlDuckFan wrote:Who's phone number is the duck giving away?
Text it and ask! Lol
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

StevensTechU wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:

So your point is that Syracuse's best is better than Oregon's worst? Sure. I think most would agree with that.
My point was that Oregon did not look good against San Jose St, and that simply comparing Oregon’s record to FSU doesn’t make sense cause of the drastically different schedules, so there’s nothing wrong with the fans who were concerned with Oregon’s play so far. I was originally replying to Alan who was saying we should be happy cause we’re 3-0 unlike FSU. Just saying that due to schedule that comparison isn’t completely accurate.

Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Everyone picks the Ducks, Corso puts on the head while holding a live duck, let's go!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon always seems to give the best gifts to its guests:
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

The opening scene of GameDay, with fans packed in the dark with their signs, going crazy as 'Shout' played was awesome.
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

gogreen55 wrote:The opening scene of GameDay, with fans packed in the dark with their signs, going crazy as 'Shout' played was awesome.
Yes it was!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher