Stats on Drops?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Stats on Drops?

Post by Alan »

I have tried a google search but no luck so far. I'm looking for stats on Herbert, I would like to know of his incomplete passes this season so far how many were due to drops? Any help would be appreciated, Alan
Merganzer
Senior

Re: Stats on Drops?

Post by Merganzer »

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/wr

This is a reference to incomplete passes, not dropped passes: dropped passes are not specified in publicly available play-by-play, and unfortunately we cannot yet correct for this.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

More than 1/2 of the incomplete passes hit receivers in the hands yesterday. Hopefully they clean that up before Stanford.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

northbeachsf wrote:More than 1/2 of the incomplete passes hit receivers in the hands yesterday. Hopefully they clean that up before Stanford.
I agree, I think maybe as much as 1/3 of Herbert's incompletions have come from drops in his first three games, I would like to know what his stats should be. These receivers are killing him! I wonder if it would be worth a email to Mosley..... Jhop, are you lurking? Lol.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

northbeachsf wrote:More than 1/2 of the incomplete passes hit receivers in the hands yesterday. Hopefully they clean that up before Stanford.
I wouldn't get my hopes up. They haven't improved in the first 3 games, so I don't think they will be dramatically better by Saturday.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Not just drops, but I wonder how much Herbert's play is going to suffer (and suffered against SJSU) from him feeling like he has to do too much. Just a thought after seeing him force some throws.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

StevensTechU wrote:Not just drops, but I wonder how much Herbert's play is going to suffer (and suffered against SJSU) from him feeling like he has to do too much. Just a thought after seeing him force some throws.
He did force a lot of throws against SJSU.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13