#7 Stanford @ #20 Oregon (Sept. 22, Sat 5 PM ABC)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GrantDuck
Senior

Re: #7 Stanford @ #20 Oregon (Sept. 22, Sat 5 PM ABC)

Post by GrantDuck »

Haven't wanted a W this badly since the Mariota title game. I think the buzz and the noise on social media among duck fans reflects that we're going to get a loud Autzen. This and the UW game will really be litmus tests with where we are as a program. We're(relatively) healthy and coming off a bad game with big time focus. If we lose, it's not the end of the world as a program, but we absolutely need to be competitive deep into the game.

Encourage your fellow fans to stand on 3rd downs. Encourage them to get loud on EVERY down.

Go Ducks!
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

GrantDuck wrote:Haven't wanted a W this badly since the Mariota title game. I think the buzz and the noise on social media among duck fans reflects that we're going to get a loud Autzen. This and the UW game will really be litmus tests with where we are as a program. We're(relatively) healthy and coming off a bad game with big time focus. If we lose, it's not the end of the world as a program, but we absolutely need to be competitive deep into the game.

Encourage your fellow fans to stand on 3rd downs. Encourage them to get loud on EVERY down.

Go Ducks!
100% disagree! This feels like the Michigan game when they came to autzen. We need this to build momentum.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Since 2010 Oregon and Stanford have won in 2’s, and the last 2 year’s Stanford has won, which means Oregon is winning this year and next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

UOducksTK1 wrote:It's looking like the rain will subside by game time. But then again, it is Oregon and things can change..
Trending slightly towards a little more cloudy and possibly sprinkly for Fri night-Sat., so we'll see. Probably can't be real confident about the weather for GameDay/the game for another 24 hours or so.
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Duck07 wrote:Mario is giving Shough a confidence boost for sure with that comment that he's at a "winning level" of play. Hopefully we don't find out until next season
"Hopefully we don't find out until the season after the next season" (fixed that for you). :D
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

Pretty much all week it’s been expected that the Ducks would be wearing all-yellow again tomorrow, and that was even reported by Justin Hopkins on ScoopDuck and Tyson Alger on The Athletic, but it turns out that they’ll actually be in all-green again instead:
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

It makes sense for them to wear green on the field but for the fans to wear yellow as green/yellow will be readily identifiable on the TV as Oregon while the yellow in the stands will really pop as the lights hits it. Makes for better visuals.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

My fav!
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

they can wear tank tops, bermuda shorts and burks as long as they chop down
some trees and turn them into kindling.. and win.
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

greenyellow wrote:It makes sense for them to wear green on the field but for the fans to wear yellow as green/yellow will be readily identifiable on the TV as Oregon while the yellow in the stands will really pop as the lights hits it. Makes for better visuals.
Agreed, it should be a really cool effect as long as the fans don’t get confused and start thinking they’re supposed to wear green to match the team’s uniforms. I’ve already seen a few people on Twitter and IG wondering whether or not they’re still supposed to wear yellow, so hopefully most of the fan base knows to still folllow the what to wear schedule. Over the last several years there have been quite a few games where the team’s uniforms didn’t necessarily correspond with the color on the what to wear schedule, so the fans should be used to that at this point.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

greenyellow wrote:It makes sense for them to wear green on the field but for the fans to wear yellow as green/yellow will be readily identifiable on the TV as Oregon while the yellow in the stands will really pop as the lights hits it. Makes for better visuals.
This. It's gonna look really clean too in person with Oregon wearing green and fans wearing yellow. Excited for this game!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
This. It's gonna look really clean too in person with Oregon wearing green and fans wearing yellow. Excited for this game!

And a little scared...........
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

Seriously hating the massive coverage for Justin. If he sees any of it, what a ridiculous amount of pressure they are putting on him.