Re: Guest Picker

Post by buckmarkduck »

Kiko
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

buckmarkduck wrote:Kiko

maybe Willie! I'm sure Willie wants off campus for a week by now!
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

If we're being real, Famous Jameis is probably available...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

betty white
Two Star Recruit

Post by betty white »

Crazy Crazy slim, outside chance, teeny weenie % possibility it is someone pretty famous and a good pal of Cristobal. Who happens to be the biggest action star on the planet. If ya smelllllllllllll....what the DUCKS-are cooking.
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

betty white wrote:Crazy Crazy slim, outside chance, teeny weenie % possibility it is someone pretty famous and a good pal of Cristobal. Who happens to be the biggest action star on the planet. If ya smelllllllllllll....what the DUCKS-are cooking.
I've been hearing that as well. So far this year Game Day hasn't stuck to the traditional site ties.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Bill Walton’s Instagram had him flying into Portland tonight. A bunch of former Oregon players will be attending, but I would bet on Walton. A lot of college basketball fans hate him, but I love the guy on broadcasts. Regular season basketball games are usually boring and I could listen to him go off on tangents all day. NBA hall of famer as a guest picker, I’m
okay with that.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

I’d vote for the Rock for sho, but Walton’s great. Tie-Dye and all.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

Tim Matheson??? So his connection to the university is he shot a movie for a few weeks here?

Disappointed.
upperV03
Two Star Recruit

Post by upperV03 »

Guest picker is Tim Matheson, who played “Otter” in Animal House. Bit of a letdown considering some of the other options, but it makes sense given that 2018 is the 40th anniversary of the film, and Gene Wojciechowski did the Animal House feature on Gameday.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

Great start. He picked Oregon State and UW. Now he just needs to pick Stanford for the worst guest picker trifecta.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

He picked Oregon but it felt reluctant; like they told him he had to. Underwhelmed.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

DuckMastaFunk wrote:Tim Matheson??? So his connection to the university is he shot a movie for a few weeks here?

Disappointed.
Ann Curry frankly would have been a bit of a disappointment too, as nice as she is. I liked seeing the Death Mobile and I'll just say that I think you're underselling the love and appeal of Animal House as it relates to UO History and lore and how that plays to a CFB demographic. We've hosted Game Day a lot and while we've become a big name school, we're still a smaller sized school and state so I liked what I saw minus what appeared to be some mostly lame signs.
JIDuck97
Four Star Recruit

Post by JIDuck97 »

Duck07 wrote:
DuckMastaFunk wrote:Tim Matheson??? So his connection to the university is he shot a movie for a few weeks here?

Disappointed.
Ann Curry frankly would have been a bit of a disappointment too, as nice as she is. I liked seeing the Death Mobile and I'll just say that I think you're underselling the love and appeal of Animal House as it relates to UO History and lore and how that plays to a CFB demographic. We've hosted Game Day a lot and while we've become a big name school, we're still a smaller sized school and state so I liked what I saw minus what appeared to be some mostly lame signs.
Hey now... My sign was awesome! :lol:
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

JIDuck97 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:

Disappointed.
Hey now... My sign was awesome! :lol:
Which sign was yours?