Gameday & Wazzu

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Gameday & Wazzu

Post by lukeyrid13 »

https://www.cougcenter.com/2018/10/17/1 ... ullman-wsu

They are just a little bit excited up in Pullman. Thousands of people waited hours just to watch the trucks arrive. Check out the link.
Duck07
All-American

Re: Gameday & Wazzu

Post by Duck07 »

That would be the Golden Hills Mobile Home Park where the rally begins!
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Allegiances aside, that’s pretty cool. Any other week, I’d be happy for and rooting for Wazzu. It reminds me of when they went to North Dakota State and the literal red carpet was rolled out. Since it’s this week, I hope they all burn out midway through the first half and all turn into the Wazzu Popcorn Guy.

https://www.kgw.com/article/sports/wsu- ... -604862568
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

The cougs and fans are going to be amped! The Ducks are going to have their hands full. On a side note, I am a coug fan have been for few years. I happy and excited for them getting the Gameday experience but why couldn't it come against the Huskies? Lol. Go Ducks! Need to have your heads on straight for this one!
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

I heard Klay Thompson is going to be the guest picker, going to real true test again that's for sure. Go DUCKS!!!
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

I am always amused by the amount of hype by fans around Game Day. I get the publicity it brings to the host school and there is fun involved. I just think that people tend to get too wrapped up in the guest picker and which mascot Corso chooses. It's all entertainment and nothing more.
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

lmduck wrote:I am always amused by the amount of hype by fans around Game Day. I get the publicity it brings to the host school and there is fun involved. I just think that people tend to get too wrapped up in the guest picker and which mascot Corso chooses. It's all entertainment and nothing more.
Yup, I get up at 5:30am every Sat to watch too.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Imduck - No party poopin!

GameDay matters little, but so does the outcome of 18-22 yr olds playing football. It's all fun, though.
Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by Hoagduck »

thomas time wrote:I heard Klay Thompson is going to be the guest picker, going to real true test again that's for sure. Go DUCKS!!!
Warriors play the Jazz in Utah the night before, then in Denver on Sunday, so unless he catches a couple of private planes, that's likely not happening.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

StevensTechU wrote:Imduck - No party poopin!

GameDay matters little, but so does the outcome of 18-22 yr olds playing football. It's all fun, though.
I agree, but you left out why it matters, Gameday!, every WSU fan, student/just going to party guy, will be amped and loud. For Pullman this is history.....
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Alan wrote:

I agree, but you left out why it matters, Gameday!, every WSU fan, student/just going to party guy, will be amped and loud. For Pullman this is history.....
An epic level of Cougin' It will lead to an equal reaction from their fans. :lol:
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

An epic level of Cougin' It will lead to an equal reaction from their fans. :lol:
[/quote]

That’s the last time Pullman had this much media attention :lol:
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Remember game day at OSU?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDU_jAcmkS8

I'm hoping for a lot of similar looks in the WSU stands.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Alan wrote:

They already started partying. By the time the game rolls around there's going to be a lot of passed out fans.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

I scored some sweet tickets to the game, 6th row, 45 yard line, and I'll be making that long and boring drive to Pullman on Saturday.

I've been to a game at Martin Stadium before, and their fans get nice and drunk. Hoping it's a clean atmosphere, I'd rather not get harassed by drunk Palouse-ians. Let's hope it's a Duck blowout that takes the wind out of their sails, instead of something that comes down to a controversial Pac-12 ref play.