Oregon @ Oregon State (Nov. 23, Fri 1 PM FS1)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dphi
Two Star Recruit

Re: Oregon @ Oregon State (Nov. 23, Fri 1 PM FS1)

Post by dphi »

FlDuckFan wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Watched the game. Beavers are really bad.

Good job by our OL taking advantage of them most the game.
I rewatched a bit of it and the Beavers really shot themselves in the foot alot when trying to get fancy. They'd establish drives and then do something dumb like a jump pass or double reverse and it'd go horrifically wrong. Oregon's offensive line did well but the defense seems to have regressed since the Stanford and Washington games.
I was expecting them to pull a lot of trick plays and was kinda worried about whether we'd be ready for them, but the timing and execution of them was just terrible.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Oregon @ Oregon State (Nov. 23, Fri 1 PM FS1)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dphi wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Watched the game. Beavers are really bad.

Good job by our OL taking advantage of them most the game.
I rewatched a bit of it and the Beavers really shot themselves in the foot alot when trying to get fancy. They'd establish drives and then do something dumb like a jump pass or double reverse and it'd go horrifically wrong. Oregon's offensive line did well but the defense seems to have regressed since the Stanford and Washington games.
I was expecting them to pull a lot of trick plays and was kinda worried about whether we'd be ready for them, but the timing and execution of them was just terrible.
Ya some terrible trick plays. Really hard to watch.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13