Justin Herbert, Penei Sewell, will both play the bowl game.

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit

Justin Herbert, Penei Sewell, will both play the bowl game.

Post by Hoagduck »

Per Cristobal at the press conference. Huge Huge Huge.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Re: Justin Herbert, Penei Sewell, will both play the bowl ga

Post by chapelhillduck »

Such a different team with Sewell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Do we read into Herbert playing as he is coming back or just that he wants to play with his guys one last time?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

brich75 wrote:Do we read into Herbert playing as he is coming back or just that he wants to play with his guys one last time?
I think he's coming back because he likes to play football for the Ducks and part of that means playing with your little brother. That there are solid reasons to leave for the NFL will be outweighed by the fact that he only has this one opportunity to play in college and the NFL will still be there for him regardless of how the next season goes. If we're in this situation next year I still get the feeling that Justin would play and not sit out to avoid injury.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Duck07 wrote:
brich75 wrote:Do we read into Herbert playing as he is coming back or just that he wants to play with his guys one last time?
I think he's coming back because he likes to play football for the Ducks and part of that means playing with your little brother. That there are solid reasons to leave for the NFL will be outweighed by the fact that he only has this one opportunity to play in college and the NFL will still be there for him regardless of how the next season goes. If we're in this situation next year I still get the feeling that Justin would play and not sit out to avoid injury.
I tend to agree, I hear tons of logical reason why he should leave(most of which I agree with) sometimes people do s*** because they want to not because it’s logical. I think Herbert comes back because he wants to.